Quantcast

Yamaha big bear 350 spark problem

I have a 1990 Big Bear 350 4x4, and i have a spark problem : has spark 2, 3 seconds after that has no spark and again 2,3 seconds spark after that no spark

I checked the stator and is within normal parameters

Coil and spark plug ar new

cdi is ok

I'm sorry but I used google translate

because i am from Romania

please help

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By ranchhelper
      VinDecoderz says it's a YFM350 (Moto4 350) trim YFM350ER
      Is that a Big Bear? Or a Moto 4? Or are they the same thing?
      I've google'd around for information, and was able to find a (czech board in english) that had a Yamaha service manual for the YFM350X series, LIT-11616-YM-37. The 'Warrior' type. I'm trying to get something more accurate. I'm not sure which manual I need. Pictures included in this post.
      I'm also looking to get a wiring harness for it.

• By newguy024
      Just got into ATV riding just last week, never had much money so i couldnt afford to buy anthing, so now at the age of 34 i just bought a 1987 suzuki quadrunner 300 for 500$ took it out a few times and what a rush of excitement to go through that first mudhole haha!
    • By justent_88
      Hello, im looking for some input on this situation i have. My 94 Mojave has no spark, and i have no idea what it is. Ive replaced/tested the magneto, the pickup coil, cdi, the ignition coil. Even the key and Killswitch. I haven't tested the harness its self, but i have tried another harness and still nothing. The only thing i can think of is the fly wheel itself. I have found a lot of metal shavings in the fly wheel and have cleaned it the best I could. But nothing happened afterwards. I am truly stumped here and hoping some of yous could shed some knowledge/ideas that could help get this thing to fire. 
    • By semicolon
      Hi, I am having issues with my TRX350D fuel pump.  It suddenly stopped running so I have replaced all the fuses and cleaned all the terminals.  I have fitted a new pump, fuel cut-off relay and rectifier.  Still nothing!!  The pump runs when attached to a battery.  The engine will start on the choke and the filter fills with fuel but it will  not rev and dies when the choke is closed. I have power to the relay but nothing at the pump black/white wire when cranking the engine.  Any ideas where to go from here would be very much appreciated!!

• By HSTAR
      Hey I have a 1997 big bear 350 4x4
      I replaced the shifter shaft and the shift arm linkage and the rod when I installed them all I was unaware that you had to line the dot on the shifter shaft with the gap on the linkage arm gap put it all back  together and rode it I can't get it to shift in the right gears  I can move the shift cam by hand and goes in different gears but with the shifter shaft in it riding I can't put it in R or N 
      Anyone know how to line up the shifter shaft and the shift cam s