Quantcast

SXS/ATV Roundup and King of the Mountain at Brimstone

SXS/ATV Roundup at Brimstone Recreation in Huntsville, Tennessee will be held August 30, 2013 through September 1, 2013. Events include: Obstacle Course, Sled Pull, Pole Bending, Mud Bog, Ladies Mud Run, Moonshine Run, Mud Surfing, Raffles, Drive-In Movie, Guided Rides, Kid Zone, Show & Shine and More! Tyler Farr will perform on Friday, August 30, 2013. Chris Janson and Gretchen Wilson will perform on Saturday, August 31, 2013. The King of the Mountain Race will be held on Sunday, September 1, 2013.

The KOTM takes place on a custom built course with terrain that will push you and your machine to the limit. It features rocks, trees, hill climbs, descents, mud, logs, and off camber turns. This challenge is the ultimate test of your will to win. The winner takes home a pocket full of cash!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By p5200
      Hello folks, my machine wound up with I think water in the tank etc. It runs but speeds up and slows back down randomly. When not running I don't see gas dripping  from the drain nipple on bottom of float bowl and drain screw is closed tight. With normal idle speed I see no leaking. When the idle speed increases quite a bit on it's own, gas appears to start slowly dripping from float bowl drain nipple? I'm wondering if the carb is flooding and the gas is actually coming from higher up and just appears, to be coming out of nipple but, is actually running down the sides of the nipple? I put a kit in the factory Mikuni carb last year after sitting for a while and I think the gas in the jug I used had drawn moisture. I plan to pull the carb tomorrow and clean everything out. I was just curious if anyone else thinks it's probably something in the carb and is, acutally a flooding problem? Thanks Folks! 🙂
    • By cosmacart
      Hi all, iam from ohio and i have a 2013 yamaha rhino SE black . I might sell it but i dont know what its worth. So can anyone give me an idea what to ask for it?? This is not a scam,,its only a question thanks in advance!!
    • By Toni82
      I am looking Servce manual for my BRP, can any body send me it on my e-mail? Please.... I think that it's will be a long hard wway to do this ( But i want to do this by myself.
      Please send on my e-mail: [email protected].
    • By prdicon
      Hi
      Are you using any spray to prevent mud from sticking to the ATV.
      Both plastics, and engine. 

• By gt2003
      Changed oil and filter today.  Took it for a ride and it seemed to bog down or hesitate when i gave it gas.  Fresh gas too.  Any ideas?  I’ve had this machine since it was new.  Had carb rebuilt last year.  It runs great besides this.  I’m leaning towards maybe an exhaust issue but honestly, i’m not an engine guy so I’m just guessing.  It’s nothing major, it would serve my needs the way it is but there is obviously something a bit off.  Where should i start?