Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

scott1445

Alternatives to go pro for riding video

Have tried and picked up two alternative that make taking video of rides a little simpler and cheaper. The first are the 1080P Video Goggles, and for those that dont wear goggles but wear sunglasses the 1080 p Sport sunglasses. Have tried both and both work well, the goggles are a little trickier to learn to use but once you do they work great and the glasses are one toch and play , plus come with polarized lenses as well as clear so I can wear them on my street bike at night! I have attached pics and video links so you can see....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxsmgfYuV74]Firehouse Technology High Definition 1080P DVR Sport Glasses - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DySftURBAw]Firehouse Technology 1080p DVR Sport Glasses - YouTube[/ame]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By pablo Blake
      Its in pretty rough shape and its gonna be my first atv, I worked on bikes before but nothing to do with quads. Anyways the quad has some problems and im tryna figure out what to focus on first. So the U joints i think are shot. The bike starts first try every time ussually have to give it a lil gas with the throttle and revs right up, idles fine but its running REALLY rich 3 starts and my brand new plug was pitch black

Bike is L model

video-1577465068.mp4

Its using the original mikuni carb but im not the best at fixing the carbs and wondering if there is anywhere online that would be able to either walk me through it or help me with it i didnt see a air mixture screw so it seems like im gonna half to open it up and adjust like the float and a couple other things
    • By SD400exGirly
      Hi Ladies,
      I am new to the forum and to riding. I just bought a 2002 Honda 400ex and I love it. I went out riding for the first time last Sunday and I can't wait to get back out there on Saturday. My question is do you wear your wedding/engagement rings while riding? I just recently got engaged and I never take my ring off. It fits fine under my glove and I am wondering if anyone else has lost theirs or had a bad experience wearing it while riding.
    • By Sombeech
      I shot this footage last weekend. We ran a Honda Foreman along the beach and had a great time wakeboarding.
      Helmetcam footage.
      There is also a download link for the YouTube Challenged employees at work.
    • By crochet homemade
      I have bought a 1996 suzuki king quad 300 and I have noticed that it smokes but I have put oil in it and plenty of gas had to fix shifter bc the nuts and bolts came out somewhere. I have had to replace the wire for the starter but now when I try to start it it wont idle at all and when it does run it smokes really bad like a whitish blue I guess, and it likes to stall a lot. So anybody can help me out please and thank you

10000000_310855426253462_714534016610467840_n.mp4
    • By Ajmboy
      2017 Yamaha Sport ATV Lineup

2017 Raptor 700R SE
      With added GYTR front grab bar, heel guards and eye-catching color scheme the Special Edition Raptor 700R extends its reign even further.
      MSRP $9,099*
      2017 Raptor 700R
      With class-leading performance, styling and comfort, the Raptor 700R is the unrivaled King of big-bore sport ATVs.
      MSRP $8,399*
      2017 Raptor 700
      The undisputed champion of affordable big-bore sport ATV performance.
      MSRP $7,899*
        2017 YFZ450R SE
      Stand out from the crowd with the new YFZ450R SE, featuring GYTR front grab bar and an aggressive color scheme.
      MSRP $9,299*
      2017 YFZ450R
      The YFZ450R knows no equal and was born and bred to be the ultimate track tamer with championship-winning DNA.
      MSRP $8,999*
      2017 Raptor 90
      Boasting aggressive styling, mirroring that of the high-performance Raptor 700R, the Raptor 90 will inspire upcoming riders 10-years-old and up.
      MSRP $2,899*
        2017 YFZ50
      The all-new YFZ50 offers electric start, automatic transmission and parental controls in a package inspired by the legendary YFZ450R.
      MSRP $2,099*
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By OutlawGade
      Hey guys. Starting a Grizzly Tracker Video Thread.
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By ITorMIS
      I just picked up a 2006 Kazuma Falcon 110 for my son. The previous owner ended up taking off the airbox and filter and replacing it with a cone style air filter and no airbox at all.
      My son loved to ride through puddles, big ones, with his Polaris Predator (before it got stolen) and I'm wondering if I buy the OEM airbox/filter for the Falcon, will it protect the engine from the puddle splashes. Someone told me the standard airbox may have vents that won't protect it.
      Anyone have experience with the Falcon and riding in wet conditions?
      Thanks in Advance.
    • By Glad510
      Hi everybody. Please check my new short video from one ATV trip. Iam riding on CFMOTO Gladiator, who else? [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By OutlawGade
      Starting a thread to keep our Videos in one spot. Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.
      If you like you can join the Group at www.facebook.com/groups/NOSatvs
      [ame]
      [/ame][ame]
      [/ame][ame]
      [/ame]
    • By toonces
      New to ATVing and by the end of the summer I'll probably be heading out into some remote mountain regions for some back country trail riding, and I'm wondering just what kind of stuff/tools etc I should bring along in case of breakdowns/events etc. Short list so far includes a GPS (probably a Garmin Montana 650T), a tire repair kit, and courtesy of my Mom one of those satellite personal locator beacons, probably the ResQLink+ from ACR.
      Any other suggestions for stuff that might come in handy?