are POLARIS PHOENIX and polaris sawtooth break pads the same? dose anyone know where i can get a set of pads for cheap?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

i found a web site atv unlimited thats where i found them places wanted 44.00 for a set one side and they had both sides for 33 dollars thanks for the help

i found them on e-bay go look for them theyhttp://stores.ebay.com/ATVUNLIMITED_Controls-Cables-Brakes-Rotors_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ5QQftidZ2QQpZ3QQtZkm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hangingon
      Some of you may have read I traded my daughters E-Ton 90 quad for a 83 Honda xr100. I should have done more homework some parts are hard to find. I bought a new Mikuni carb now it runs good & the master link came apart on the chain. I made a parts list but it looks like it is going to grow. I was asked what I would take for my Prairie & I said 2,500 thinking the guy would walk away he said he well get back with me on it this week I should have said 3,000 then I would feel good if he were to buy it.
    • By coupedehille
      Do aftermarket pads such as the sintered ones make that much of a difference in wear/life if you do a lot of mud and water riding? My girl and I both just went through our front brake pads in about 6 months and we only ride about once per month. We rarely ever use our front brakes because we both have the sealed wet rear brake which is more reliable and we do a thorough pressure washing after every ride. Just riding around with mud caked in there wore them down, I guess. I can't believe our pads are gone already.
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by XtortYa.
      Description of Video: XtortYa's BREAK IT, played live at Metropolis Fremantle. Sold out show with some serious pit movement.
      Video Tags: xtortya rock hiphop music pumping beat
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=118420813020
    • By mellowyellow
      Well the 400ex is about due for some new pads. Having heard some horror stories about poor fit, pads being too thick etc. anyone have any recomendations? What brand fits/performs best? What brands to stay away from? Inquiring minds want to know.