Quantcast

Casting Call! New Online Offroad Reality Show

CASTING CALL

ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES

Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?

Are you creative?

Do you think outside of the box?

Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?

Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)

Have a story that just needs telling?

We want to hear all your ideas.

We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.

If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.

Guidelines for presenting ideas

• Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.

• Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.

• Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.

Email all submissions to:

[email protected]

Please submit all videos using

https://www.wetransfer.com

If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By Mhatayas
      So here where I live in Newfoundland Canada, they let you drive your bike on the road provided it’s registered and insured same goes for crossing highways but on trails you don’t need to be insured. And I don’t even think you need a full license to insure your bike they said it was up to the insurance company. I’m trying to get my old 1985 Suzuki 250 registered they have to do a search for it to make sure it hasn’t been in anyone else’s name first. Hopefully it comes back clean I am pretty excited 
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By p5200
      I've been using Valvolene 10w 40 ATV oil but, it's like $8.00 a quart. Is that about the going rate? Or is there cheaper alternatives that would be suitable? Thanks
    • By beast6228
      So the other day I picked up a Lakota 300, it's going to be a new project for a bit, the engine is super clean and so is the frame...luckily the VIN was intact.  However, it is the missing the air box (the one that holds the filter) but it does have the air chamber that goes to the carb.  These air boxes seem to be pretty pricey, so my question is has anyone had any luck running a pod filter on theirs and if so, what kind of jets are you running? The carb on this one is a Keihin CVK, I have yet to pull it off and inspect it.