Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

1989 Honda TRX250R Fourtrax, Super Clean, low hrs and original ( SF Bay Area)

(This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.)

Immaculate original 1989 Honda TRX250R QuadOriginal condition with upgraded airbox and FMF exhaust (OEM airbag and exhaust included)Runs perfectly and is in amazing condition. If you're a 2-stroke guy, then you know the legendary 250R. Here is a...

More...

Dream Car Giveaway

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Oger69420
      Just like the title says how do I find out what I have here I was told that it is a 1985 200 That is all I know and I need to Start looking for parts

• By Ironworker709
      Just a shot in the dark here..but...
      Does anyone have the red rear plastics for a 2000 honda recon in eastern Georgia areas?..
      We live in Millen area..it is in between Waynesboro and Statesboro
      My 17 year old grandson has somehow tore ours up and the battery pocket in it is even busted and the battery is hanging now
      Dont much care if it is faded or not..it will be getting rebuilt soon and we probably paint it anyhow
    • By Ironworker709
      Just joined about a week ago since i recently bought a 2001 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4
      We have also had a 2000 Honda Recon for about 10 years
      Live in southeast Geriga and use them mostly on the property as work horses and the kids and grandkids to ride
      I am sure i will have lots of questions of maintenance and upgrades,,,
      looks like a great place for it!

• By quadcrazy
      If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community.
      QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!
    • Dream Car Giveaway
    • By trx250exthebest
      G'day guys, just wanted to ask some questions regarding the swing arm. First of all I just wanted to say that I am very impressed by the trx250 I can't believe its19 years old it is my daily driver I live in a rural coast town and it gets driven off-road every day and on pavement for a few kilometers  I've had it for two and a half years. 500 km away and I drove it back home for in 2 days and I had nothing go wrong. All I've had to change on it is some bearings and carbons in the starter.
      Last week I changed the bearings in my swing arm because the left side was broken, I changed both sides. The left side and the frame had a bigger gap then normal, I made some tests shaking around the quad and it didn't seem to move so I thought I would keep an eye on it. Yesturday it started moving around and when I opened it up I found the right side bearing was broken. I've put a new bearing in and this time the gap on the left side is smaller then last week but it's still not as small as the right side. Both installations I've torqued the bolts correctly. If anyone has any ideas it would be really helpful.

• Gallery Images