Tread Lightly! Holding Major Charity Auction (With lots of Quad Stuff)

1 post in this topic

Hey! Just wanted to let you guys know about our big Tread Lightly! Charity Auction on eBay that’s running June 2-June 11.

100% of the proceeds are going to help the great outdoors and off-road recreation access. Below are JUST A FEW OF THE 150 ITEMS AVAILABLE. All bids are starting around 40%-80% off retail prices.

See the charity auction at this link: eBay Seller: treadlightly: Parts Accessories, Outdoor Sports items on eBay Motors.

A Few Featured Items

Gator™ CX Utility Vehicle with Grille Guard from John Deere $4,449

Leather AGVSPORT Riding Jacket from Suzuki $219

2 Sand Hauler Paddle Rear ATV Tires on Douglas .125 Aluminum Wheels from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC $89

TakT 981 Helmet from EVS Sports $139

Tread Lightly! Motorcycle Tie Downs from Cycle Express $9.99

Reima Mountain Shell Jacket from Sandance Sports $99

AFX Combat Off-Road Technical Backpack $29

Pocket Tire Plugger for Tubeless Tires from Stop & Go International $15

Case of Amsoil Synthetic Motorcycle Oil from $67

32 oz bottle of Bike Magik™ Qwik Shine from BioKleen Products $9

Drink Holder Attachment for ATVs from All Rite Products $18

ODYSSEY™ ATV/PWC Battery from Enersys™ $74

Set of 4 Dirt Devil II Tires from GBC Motorsports $259

Cobra ATV Windshield from PowerMadd $79

"His and Hers Kawasaki / Monster Energy package” consisting of jackets, shirts, hats, a backpack, and other accessories from Kawasaki $325

And Lots more!

Tread Lightly! (Tread Lightly - Home)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By skgw1
      Feul pump went out. Replaced. At times quad cuts out like its not getting gas. Saw article on new pump needs to be calibrated. Told how to go into a service mode. Does not tell how to calibrate after going into mode. Can anyone shed light on this procedure.
    • By katasha2
      I took apart the carburator to clean out and I can't remember exactly where the springs that are inside the float are supposed to go I've tried to look up schematics but I think I am missing a spring maybe need helpt:confused::confused:
    • By toonces
      Got my first quad this past fall a 2011 Grizz 700 EPS, and now that spring is getting close I'm thinking about getting back to work on maintenance stuff. So couple questions...
      1. What are some regular maintenance points that are done in the spring on these machines?
      2. What are the regular maintenance points that are done every so many miles that I should look to do?
      Other than changing out a torn CV boot and cleaning some crap out of the air intake foam in the fall I really haven't done anything to the Grizz. So not knowing its maintenance history I'm assuming it's due for everything...all fluids changed out etc.
      Oh btw it's only got about 750 mi on it right now.
      Thanks I'm all ears
    • By superdude811
      Can you put tracks on manual atvs? would it be effective? is 280cc enough to even move them? thoughts/suggestions?
    • By Bwdeaton
      I recently picked up a king quad 700 that doesn't run in the hopes of getting it running by spring. It had been previously taken apart some and a few pieces are missing in the engine, but the frame is complete and in good condition. The motor will need a piston, rings, cylinder, cams, and a few misc parts that are missing. Also the cases will need to be split to remove the pieces of piston that are in the crankcase. The piston blew up at high rpm and did a number on the cylinder so I'm trying to find out if it would be worth rebuilding this motor it buying another engine to swap in. There may be more damage to this engine that I can see so I was wondering how bad the insides of it could be considering it destroyed the piston. I have found a motor for 1200 plus 200 shipping, the only problem is I don't have that much now and I would have to save up a while before being able to afford it. Any suggestions appreciated.