Raptorman224

Power Kit?

4 posts in this topic

http://www.motosport.com/offroad/product/QUAD-WORKS-POWER-KIT/?catalogId=109654&refine=1&catID=277&pcatID=265&catName=Intake&srchHistoryURL=kjj33zmx||parentCategoryID~264^superParentCategoryID~category_root^parentCategoryName~ATV^categoryID~265^categoryName~ATV%20Parts@vf8xmww8||parentCategoryID~265^categoryID~277^categoryName~Intake

Anyone use anything similiar to this? I'm wondering if its worth the 125.00 Dollars and if it would actually add a significant amount of power to my 04 raptor 660r?

Its a quad works power kit if the link thing doesn't work..

http://www.motosport.com/offroad/product/QUAD-WORKS-POWER-KIT/?catalogId=109654&refine=1&catID=277&pcatID=265&ca%20tName=Intake&srchHistoryURL=kjj33zmx||parentCatego%20ryID~264^superParentCategoryID~category_root^paren%20tCategoryName~ATV^categoryID~265^categoryName~ATV%%2020Parts@vf8xmww8||parentCategoryID~265^categoryID~%20277^categoryName~Intake

That's the direct link. Yeah, I'm gonna get one for mine. It's not the filter itself that gives the power. It's just a kit that comes with an air filter, pre-filter, and a jetting kit. Buy them all for cheaper than buying them individually.

Do you have an after market pipe? This kit will complete the intake/exhaust setup. Then you use the jet kit to dial in your carb to get the maximum power. You can even run no airbox lid because you will have the pre-filter.

Does that help?

Hmm..That sounds like a reasonable investment. We will have to see how much the transmission is gonna set me back first. Also yea i have a gyt-r Alum. pipe on my quad.