Outlander 2009 front.

2 posts in this topic

Anyone knows if the new front for Can Am Outlander 2009 will fit on 2008 ? if so, where can i get it ??

Do i need to change anything under the front to get it fit ?

Runar :norwayflag:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By gyminis
      i have a 2009 grizzly 700,replaced the fuel pump and filter,replaced the spark plug and checked the air filter for a mouse house! it runs then shuts down,wont stay running,does the fuel line need to be primed and air free to run properly or am i missing something obvious??????????????
    • By Pitbulls3489
      I have a 2009 big bear that needs a top end , i have found a couple 2001 models on ebay my question is are they compatible? Is a 2009 400 cc big bear cylinder head the same one on a 2001 big bear 400 cc??
      Please help..
    • By gyminis
      Ok, this should an easy one for everyone! I do not have a repair manual,so here i go:-) i need to know where the thermal relay switch for the cooling fan is located???? i have replaced the fan/temp switch/thermastat and all the fuses are ok
    • By NoviceNorseman
      I am looking for some help. I just bought a 2004 Can Am 400 quad that had sat for 2-3 years. I can start it if I spray some gas into the carb but it only runs a few seconds. I haven't been able to get it to continue. Any advice on what the problem might be and how I might follow it would be very much appreciated. It had about a quart of gas in the gas tank when I got it. I siphoned that out and put in new gas. This is my first quad so I'm quite new to this.
    • By alanminz
      Had a 2003-2004 400 outlander given to me. Bike sat for 3 years. Drained tank and filled with fresh gas. Cleaned fuel lines and carb. eng comp 127. checked for spark with plug out and is nice and blue. Cranks but does not start. Fuses ok but inst cluster displays "fail" any ideas:aargh: