verve

Outlaw 525 mod suggestions.

4 posts in this topic

I have to take my motor completely apart on my 525 Outlaw with the KTM motor. Any suggestions on mods while I have it apart?

A set of cams and/or some port work is a good place to start. Maybe a new piston and a fresh bore too. Check the wear limits on everything.

P.S. I changed the title of this thread.

Edited by DirtDemon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Beckbrenden
      My 2005 Kawasaki Prarie 700 is not functioning as it should, has no speed, no power and backfires when slowing down, I've cleaned the carb...completely, cleaned the fuel filter, it has new spark plugs, it won't idle also and has recently become hard to start, I adjusted the idle but still no results, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    • By OutlawGade
      [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCzOzu7eD4M[/ame]
    • By scott1445
      Found this system and have tried it on my quad (and bikes) had to mod the mount a little to fit my wider bars but that was simple with some aluminum flat stock adding 2" to each side. Simple wiring and all in one unit so did not have to bury an amp....loaded it up with music and also use my bluetooth on phone...wanted to share....its on ebay under firehousetechnology . wanted to share will post more as I ride more but so far so good and simple addition! They are on facebook also under firehouse technology if you wanted to see what they posted
      Here is video link to there initial post and video

• By OutlawGade
      Check out our Channel if you like what you see @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOHn_8xQGtESfD_u66W6XsA
      [ame]
      [/ame]
    • By fryo17
      hi, i need this manual please!!!!!