utvboard

DFR Sport Shaker Hood Houses 8 Inch LED Light on Polaris RZR

2 posts in this topic

Bring Style and Performance your Polaris Ranger RZR and RZR S, with the DFR Sport Shaker Hood. The 8 inch DFR Light (sold separately), firmly mounts to the vehicle, while the factory hood attaches and can be removed as it does from the stock vehicle. The Shaker Hood Scoop is a cover that mounts to the Factory hood. A light weight product that protects the 8 inch LED and still allows you the

More...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RoxanneRoseReid
      Need a polaris manual for a 1994 2 stroke 2/4x4 quad free. can you please post a link I can click on Thank you. Roxanne
    • By Weldingrod47
      Trying to change front wheel bearings. I removed the cotter pin and castle nut. Hub won't budge. Is there an additional retaining clip? Seems to be one of those push on type that barbs on the thread of the spindle. How do I remove it?
    • By Billie
      :confused:need a repair manual or help in what to look for thank you Bill
      for you muddober to make clear to you the neutral light and the gear light
      do not light up win shifting fuses are good Iuse my CAt for hunting im dissable the atv is my leag s thank you
    • By buzzar56
      I am looking for a free repair manual for a 2003 Polaris sportsman 500 ho atv. all the posts on here lead me noplace
      thanks fred.