Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

gyminis

goin to the cooler,need help

hi yall,its been awhile since i came to the site!!! i have a 2009 yamaha grizzly 700 w a cooling gremlin!! And i need expert advice,i replaced the temp switch,thermastate and fan,the fuse is ok but the fan wont come on when needed everything werks ok at a moderate speed,but when on a difficult trail the temp lite comes on w/o the fan werkin im guessing its in the wiring harness as it was wrecked at 1 time,any help would help:aargh: jim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By NMORLBlondie
      Whats up everyone! I'm from New Mexico (yes i'm a legal citizen ahaha). I'm a member of the New Mexico Offroad League. I ride a Honda 400EX as well as an 03 Chevy Silverado haha! One thing i'm really good at is wrecking. Whoever said Polish Blondes couldn't ride......well they were right but hell we're pretty good entertainment and make the trip interesting. My specialty is in the mud! I've been into offroad/auto anything since I was a wee one, thanks to my pops. Drag Racing, Circle track inverted 8, offroading, shows, you name it I'm into it. Good to meet ya'll!
    • By Razrsedge
      I was looking for some storage for my Polaris Razr and found this cooler trunk:
      RZR Cooler Trunk
      Has anybody bought one of these things? It looks great and they seem to have a lot of stuff but I was wondering if anybody has any of this stuff and how they like/ dislike it.