Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I am planning to replace my 2012 Honda TRX250X stock exhaust with a new one that I saw in 4 Wheel Online. The brand that I am going for is Big Gun's Evo R Series exhaust Is it any good? Any recommendations?

Edited by quadnut20

I am planning to replace my 2012 Honda TRX250X stock exhaust with a new one that I saw in
This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.
. The brand that I am going for is Big Gun's Evo R Series exhaust Is it any good? Any recommendations?

Not sure it will do anything power wise but it not a bad exhaust ! U will probably have to rejet I ran the FMF on our Honda 250

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tubtub
      Hey all, I work for a fleet shop and we have a lifeguard ATV its a Kawasaki brute force 650. Its back firing through one carb more than the other one and back firing through the exhaust. Starts up and idles good, once you start giving it throttle it acts as if its starving for fuel. This thing gets tons of beach sand thrown at it 24/7. Things that have been replaced are:
      both new carbs, new fuel pump, new plugs.
      Things that have been checked: Compression is good - in range (high end of the range) also have ohm'd the coils and the resistance is within spec in the service manual. Fuel pick up is clean, no debris or restriction there. Does any body have any other ideas what it could be? Thanks for any input
    • By Barrysquad
      Let’s talk noise! I’ve just got my 350 Big Bear running smoothly with lots of power. But…a wee bit NOISEY! Bought a new baffle and am ready to install it, question is, do I need to re-pack the muffler before installation? Or can I re-pack?
    • By Mustangiiman01
      I have a 1998 Suzuki king quad that was given to me and was having starting issues  but got that fixed and now the exhaust is getting red hot at the head  was wondering what could cause that. That in advance for any info