Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gunny

Murdock Basin Ride - 30 Sept 2015

Went for a ride at Murdock Basin, which is on the South side of the Uinta Mountains. I hadn't been there in about 13 yrs & I had forgotten just how rocky this area is. I did ride some trails I hadn't ridden before & even found one short ATV trail.

I had the "Check Engine - Transmission Signal Fault" message, but the bike never did go into limp mode, so I just kept riding & a little while later, the message disappeared, so all is good. I did check the wires when I got home & put some dielectric grease on the connection thou.

Over all, it was a great day of rid'in, I hope you enjoy the video.

[ame]

[/ame]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Do You Use GPS For ATV Trails?

Does anyone use GPS, whether on a device or app to record their ATV trail rides? I have been thinking about a section where our members can upload let's say a .gpx file and share their rides on a google map for others to see where there are riding areas. Not sure if this is something of interest or how much it would be used, so just trying to get an idea. Importing routes from files like xml, lmx, tour, freshroute, gpx, kmz, kml

By Admin, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 31 replies
    • southwest VA trails

where are good ATV trails/campgrounds near southwest VA?

By JacobSlabach, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 0 replies
    • Michigan atv trails St Helen to Mio, and everwhere in between!

Good place to start out is at St Helen Mi. campground or Trails inn motel, both on the trail head across the street from one another, with all the amenities needed in town there for your stay like an atv parts dealership, gas. restaurants, liquor store, drug store, hardware all within a blocks distance away. From here you can head E. towards Houghton lake Mi. trail system or West to West branch or N. through Clear lake then onto city of Mio trail system. So many great places to check out along the way heading north fro there, like Clear Lake, with their Bar and grill, corner store, gas, lodging, Ambrose lk. atv campground near by, and with so many surrounding trails there too, with hill climbs! Then after leaving Clear lk. head up to wagon Wheel N. of Rose city rd. with dozens of trails scattering the hill side there called the Rose city oil fields. Then on up N. to the gravel pit for a little play time, before crossing M33 at the Pink store for gas and snacks. Leaving there to head up to Mio's Bull gap, either on the west side (shortest rout) or you can do the half Bull Gap trip through Mac lk. Campground heading  N. to Bull Gap or the long way around from the Pink store traveling on the 50 mile loop that passes Bull gap on its way back to the Pink store. Make sure you take along the printable Mi. DNR atv trail maps with you, to help guide the way, along with the other areas I just mentioned, maps.  If your looking for a friend to ride with and show the way with , over 50 nearer my age and interests, contact Email:  [email protected]   for more info. I'll be more than happy to ride with you!   Thanks Steve

By 4tracker, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 8 replies
    • Doc Hilt Trails AL/GA

Last weekend for Doc Hilts $9.99/driver summer special on 9/26 & 9/27. Last weeks super heavy rains have moved out and this weekend should be great for camping too! Doc Hilt Trails - ATV park - Home

By landmanAL, in South ATV & Off Road Forum

• 2 replies
    • Generate map of private ATV trails

Is there a 'best in class' tool/app method to map private ATV trails? We're lucky to have some space to ride and have created many trails but can't figure out the best/most efficient method to generate a map? I've tried GIA GPS for iOS with some success, however the stop/start when trails cross over each other makes it tricky/difficult to get an accurate 'total mileage' vs. duplicate overlap.

By Hank Montgerard, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 3 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By warkcol
      I am having an issue where it sounds like the gears are slipping if I hit the throttle really hard and also after letting off when the engine brake is applied. Also, the drive train that goes to the front also rides again the gear shift box. I will attach pictures and a video here shortly.
      Thanks in advance!
      [ame]
      [/ame]https://postimg.org/image/cdlu6fza9/
    • By Muggzy
      Hey All,
      Looking for some recommendations on an ATV for my Daughters-in-law to ride when they visit with my sons. We ride mostly woods trails. It needs to be fairly easy to ride, automatic is't necessary but shifting should be forgiving and it needs to be under $2000. I have a Banshee and a Polaris Sportsman 500HO now.
      One DIL is tiny, 5' and about 100lbs, the other is about 5'8" and 130lbs. I'm concerned that steering on the Sportsman may require too much upper body strength and the Banshee is definitely not a beginner's ride.
      I'm thinking about a Warrior (may be under powered) or a Honda 400EX but I'd love to hear what others might suggest?
      Thanks!
    • By calebjasonkarl
      SID, know as seaisound, Our Motorcycle are directed from Japan
      With the Complete International manufacturer Warranty
      We ship only to the valid address
      For security reasons, we are unable to alter the address or redirect the motorcycle after payment has been made
      1 How much does it cost to deliver this to my location ?
      Its 200usd to deliver to any local buyer. 300usd to International buyer
      2 How long does the shipment takes ?
      Delivery time to a Local buyers takes three days. seven days to International
      3 What about the motorcycle registration documents ?
      The registration documents would be ship along with the motorcycle
      Contact us
      info {at} seaisound . com
      site www . seaisound .com
      Kawasaki Super sport Bikes
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2R New $44,099
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja H2 New $20,099
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R ABS 30th Anniversary New $10,099
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R ABS 30th Anniversary New $9,099
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R ABS New $9,099
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS New $8,800
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 30th Anniversary New $8,800
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R New $8,800
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS 30th Anniversary New $7,700
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS New $7,500
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R 30th Anniversary New $6,900
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R New $6,700
      Kawasaki Super sport Touring Bike
      2015 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS New $10,099
      Kawasaki Sport Bikes
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS New $6,900
      2015 Kawasaki Z1000 ABS New $6,900
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS New $4,500
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650 New $4000
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS New $2,500
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE New $2,300
      2015 Kawasaki Ninja 300 New $2,200
      Kawasaki Versys Bikes
      2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000 LT New $7,799
      2015 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT New $5,600
      2015 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS New $4,900
      Kawasaki Touring Bikes
      2015 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager ABS New $14,099
      2015 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT New $4990
      Kawasaki Cruisers Bikes
      2015 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS New $14,099
      2015 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom New $5,499
      2015 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic New $5,199
      2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S ABS New $4,099
      2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S New $3,999
      Kawasaki Off Road Bikes
      2015 Kawasaki KLX140L New $2,099
      2015 Kawasaki KLX140 New $1,999
      2015 Kawasaki KLX110L New $1,800
      2015 Kawasaki KLX110 New $1,500
      2015 Kawasaki KX450F New $5,099
      2015 Kawasaki KX250F New $3,999
      2015 Kawasaki KX100 New $2,200
      2015 Kawasaki KX85 New $2,300
      2015 Kawasaki KX65 New $2,199
    • By Jc4360
      i just got a 2015 sportsman 570 and found out that it does not like water..
      i went through about a foot of water the other day and the air filter got wet and covered with mud.
      Does anybody have any ideas as to correct this problem..
      looking forward hearing form you
      Thanks