Quantcast

1989 Kawasaki Bayou klf300 4x4 problem

Homestead

My bayou was running. Turned it off. Went to start it again about 20 minutes later and nothing.... no electrical power. No lights, no neutral indicator light. battery good. Jumped starter and it turns over but doesn't start. I'm not sure what the problem could be. Maybe ci igniter or rectifier?

Edited by Ajmboy
Changed title

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, rolled into the Underground MX Park in Kemp, Texas with a full schedule of racing on tap. View the full article
    • By 1998Zuki250
      Anyone here ever have any issues with the law for riding on public land? Im in upstate NY and they seem to ruin everything so Im over cautious. 
    • By David Cameron
      The small waterline insert for the hose that goes from the water pump cover to the thermostat housing has corroded off. I only need the insert on top and behind the thermostat housing that the hose goes over and can't find just the insert. It looks like it may be pressed in. I've have been told the entire motor housing needs to be replaced. The pic with the red line indicates where the hose and insert would be and the insert looks like the pic of the water pump  Any ideas would be really appreciated.

• By Gunny
      Hope you enjoy the video ....

• By Charly007
      Need to know where lines on bottom of breather box goes and any on carburetor