Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
StolenATV

STOLEN ATV: Stolen Honda ATV

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• STOLEN ATV: Help me find my warrior

warrior 350 is a 2002 it has a lot of custom features and after markets stuff that will stick out when u see it that ive done to it the plastic and headlights is from a 94 I’ve also rebuilt the top end of the motor with a new high compression piston & polished the intake and exhaust valve ports polished the inner area around the valves to keep carbon buildup from ever happening it has a lot of new parts it’s been rebuilt from the ground up all wheels are the bike runs amazing on handlebar dash pad has a black toggle switch for the LED lights on front bumper the rear axle is painting and the rear brake hub is painted blue so we’ll stick out and be very noticeable on the outlaw clutch aof lever the outlaw emblem is painted by me will stick out like a sore thumb it has custom rear Warrior decals on back fenders also has a monster energy ATV fx decal kit also has a lot of other stickers on it from parts that has been put into the quad I raced it a couple times would really like to have it back if it can be found I love a lot of money invested in the bike over the years I don’t have very much to offer right now for a reward Parts list on stuff I’ve done to bike over time Team Alba Front wheel spacers
      All 4 wheel hubs painted dark purple
      Front wheel hubs shields painted red
      polished clutch cover
      Tusk competition front bumper
      Tusk polished competition nerfbars
      Tusk rear brake rotor Tusk super bright white headlight bulbs
      Tusk clutch kit
      Champion Powersports 8809 spark plug
      PRM products full rear swing arm skid plate
      Fly racing purple handle bars
      Fly racing handle bar grips
      Artrax mxt tires
      new Yamaha ignition coil
      Dg RCM Chrome 3 piece performance exhaust system
      Wiseco cam chain
      Wiseco 10:25:1 high compression piston
      Ek racing X O ring Drive chain
      Outlaw Racing aof clutch lever
      Yamaha grip seat cover black with a small silver-edge on the back side of the seat with Yamaha written in block letters
      Led smoke brake light
      Lower rear fender braces painted blue
      Blue led light on the back side of the front bumper to light it up in the dark
      Gearing is stock 13/40 Story on what happened Went riding with my girlfriend and some of my friends a few months back we chained our bikes up so no one could take off with them after we left after we got done riding for a little while to get some gas and food to go back out riding again we came back and all of our bikes where took we’re only gone for about an hour The post Help me find my warrior appeared first on Stolen 911. View the full article

By StolenATV, in Stolen ATVs

• 0 replies
    • 1986 or 87 Honda 250sx ATC keep or sell

Long story short, I purchased an 86 or 87  ( the last year made) 250sx aTC about 5 years ago.  It was in pretty good original condition.  A friend helped me clean the tank, carb etc and it started right up.  I drove it around a few times and that was about that.  It is located in Northern California at a friend’s place and I reside in southern Ca about 500 miles away.  I’m debating going up and retrieving it but I kind of have too many projects to really enjoy it.  My rebuild on my 64 Land Rover is gonna tank space and priority. i was wondering approx value of it as well as if it’s worth transporting down to Southern Ca for a larger market/better price?? If I remember correctly, everything is in pretty good shape, may need new toilets soon.  thoughts ?  I appreciate the input.  

By natche, in ATC 3-Wheeler Forum

• 2 replies
    • what is a good 4wheeler with a manual transmission?

Hello there, i am wanting to know, what would be a good 4 wheeler with a manual transmission?  Either a real manual with a clutch, or a semi automatic transmission. Either 2 or 4WD will do.  What i do want is one that has a rack at each end and can pull a small trailer.   So what are your suggestions? I am open to most any brand though Linhai is the only one from China i would buy.        So far it looks like Arctic Cat is overwhelmingly what fits what i'm looking for, but like i said, i'm open to almost any make. If there is any rivalry over brands count me out, i like them all.   What i do want is one that will last through farm use, hauling feed sacks and so forth.       

By technofarmer, in General ATV Discussion

• 21 replies
    • 2014 honda foreman 500 runs rough

Hi guys new to the forum. I have a 2014 honda foreman 500. It started to lose power and misfire eventually stalls. It's hard to restart. When it does start it will stall when hitting the throttle. Smells like its getting fuel. I drained and put new fuel in tank but still same issue. I check for codes and have a code29 IAVC circuit. I'm pretty sure I set this code when I drained the tank. I disconnected it when I removed fuel line from injector. I used the fuel pump to drain the last couple ounces out of tank and also to check fuel volume. I did clear the code but have to ride it around property to see if it or any other code generates. I'm thinking an ignition issue. I was wondering if anyone else out there has had a similar problem with their foreman. I realize its hard to fix something without being in front of it but any advise would be appreciated. Thanks  

By DJAMES999, in Honda ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • 1984 Honda TRX200 Service Manual

View File 1984 Honda TRX200 Service Manual 1984 Honda TRX200 Service Manual Submitter oxidized_black Submitted 12/14/2016 Category Honda ATV  

By oxidized_black, in Honda ATV Forum

• 1 reply