Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
oxidized_black

2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660 Parts Manual

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Matt Dyche
      Can anyone give me guidance on my issue. I have a 02 Grizzly 660 and replaced the wet clutch, primary shaft, one way bearing.  Today I was riding since I tested and was driving about 20-25 mph and all of a sudden the tires locked up, heard a screeching sound, and engine died.  Didn’t have a clue what was going on, decided to try and restart, engine turned over normal but engine hesitated slightly, started and had to assist with the throttle.  It seemed to do this for a minute then seemed to straighten out.  Got home, pull clutch cover and test drove to witness clutch operation and everything looks and sounds perfect.  Could not duplicate.  Please help. 
    • By Scoopeddad
      I have a 1994 big bear and I am starting to have issues starting. I put in a new starter and selnoid as the at stopped starting with the electrical but will still start with the pull cord. Where and what now should I be looking at to check? If I turn key to on and the switch to on then hit the start button, the bike clicks and then nothing. Lights still work but no response to the starter. Stumped now. Any help would be greAt.
    • By David Gallion
      Just bought a Grizzly 700. Very smoth and powerful.

• By oxidized_black
      View File 2004 - 2008 Yamaha Grizzly YFM660 Service Manual
      2004-2008 Yamaha Grizzly YFM660 Service Manual
      Submitter oxidized_black Submitted 12/14/2016 Category Yamaha ATV