Quantcast

2008 Moab UTV Rally Updates...

ravencr

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone,

Registration is now open. Please go to: https://www.eventville.com/catalog/eventregistration1.asp?eventid=1003695 to register each person you plan to have attend.

The organized trail rides have a limit on how many UTV's can register per group and will be based on registration order. So, in essence, if one fills up (i.e. 10 vehicles), you'll be assigned to the second group to leave that day for that specific trail. Nobody will be excluded, but you might not be the first group to head out for the day.

Registration is as follows:

Adults - $50/person

Children (Under 16) - $35/child

T-Shirts (Optional) - $10

Events - $5/person or UTV depending on event

DVD - $20

All registrations are paid through paypal, which you can pay with a paypal account if you have one, or a debit/credit card, online check, or even a draft from your checking account. It's 100% secure, and we're not privy to your personal information, so you have nothing to worry about.

Pre-registered folks will be guaranteed the catered dinner, have a t-shirt at the Rally if you ordered one, and won't be excluded from any of the events due to space restrictions. If you wait to register till you arrive, we'll do our best to accommodate everyone, but there's unfortunately no way for us to guarantee it.

Lastly, if you haven't already, make sure you've completed the UTV requirements: Moab OHV Requirements...Must Read! - UTV Rally

And, if you haven't already booked your accomodations, here's a list of places nearby: 2008 Rally Details - UTV Rally

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

• 2 months later...

Here are a few pics and vids from the 2nd Annual UTV Rally in Moab, UT!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQUv2hTdk5c]YouTube - UTV Rally, Moab Utah, 2008[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on18SbtM8tI]YouTube - UTV Rally, Moab Utah, Part Two[/ame]

For all the posted videos so far, go here: UTV Rally - UTV Rally Moab 2008

Here are some pics:

100_0440.JPG

100_1429.JPG

100_2787.JPG

100_2816.JPG

100_2841.JPG

100_2862.JPG

101_0982.JPG

DSC00092.JPG

DSC00811.JPG

DSC02811.JPG

For more pics, go here: Official Pics & Vids from 2008 Moab UTV Rally!!! - UTV Rally

If you missed it this year, stay tuned as we begin planning next year’s UTV Rally, because you won’t want to miss it again!

Chris