Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
ATVNetwork

QuadBoss ATV | UTV Winches

quadboss-logo-alt.png

Finding the right winch for your ATV is pretty easy if you know what you are looking for, but if you don't, it can be pretty challenging. What differentiates winches from one another can can mean the difference of getting unstuck or staying stuck. QuadBoss winches start at 2500lb and go up to 5000lb, with the option if wire cable or rope. Our recommendation is to go with the rope as it's easy to work with and it won't develop the burrs that can occur on steel cable, making it safer to handle without gloves, although careless use will cause knots. QuadBoss offers their winches with Dyneema Rope in the models below:

QuadBoss 2500lb Winch with Dyneema Rope RP25WS - $186.58 on Amazon

QuadBoss 3500lb Winch with Dyneema Rope RP35WS - $193.74 on Amazon

Quadboss 5000lb Winch with Dyneema Rope RP5000SR - $257.57 on Amazon

If you chose to go with wire cable, here are your choices:

QuadBoss 2500lb Winch with Wire Cable RP25WC - $166.12 on Amazon

QuadBoss 3500lb Winch with Wire Cable RP35WC - $173.28 on Amazon

Quadboss 5000lb Winch with Wire Cable Rp5000qb - $229.91 on Amazon

71jEtznCyFL._SL1267_.jpg

QUADBOSS 2500lb and 3500lb winches feature:

• 2 Stage planetary gear system for fast line speed
  • Low electric current
  • Aluminum engagement lever
  • Automatic load-holding self locking brake
  • Power in & power out
  • Free spooling
  • Sealed & Water Resistant
  • ¼" safety hook 
  • Handlebar mounted switch
  • Roller fairlead
  • 3Hp, 3.5Hp,  heavy duty electric permanent magnetic motor
  • 39' x 3/16" aircraft cable
  • Wire Cable or Grey Dyneema® rope - Rated line to pull 2500lbs
  • QuadBoss model specific mount kits and accessories sold separately
  • One Year Limited Warranty

QUADBOSS 5000lb winches feature:

• Wireless and handheld remote controls included
  • Sealed and water-resistant
  • Automatic load: holding self-locking brake
  • Low electric current
  • Free-spooling
  • Three-stage, metal-planetary gear system for fast line speed
  • Aluminum engagement lever
  • Includes 50 ft. wire cable or 50 ft. synthetic Dyneema® rope
  • One-year limited warranty

Don't forget to get your self a QuadBoss Winch Accessory Kit! The QuadBoss Winch Accessory Kit comes complete with a snatch block capable of handling up to 8,000 lbs. as well as a 1/2 in. D-shackle and a 1 in. x 8 ft. tree trunk protector and tool bag. 

View full post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Denis Lanthier
      Hi All,
      I have a 2004 Yamaha Kodiak, which has taken me to many remote places and hauled lots of game.  I still love it after 16 years.
      Lately when I go to start it using the starter, sometimes it clicks and kills the power in the display.  Lights don't work, nothing works and I end up having to unplug the battery, wait awhile, and replugging the battery ends up giving the power back.   Using the winch will sometimes kill the power as well.
      Battery is new, all fuses are ok, I'm at a loss.  I can start it with the pull crank and it will work and so will the lights.
      Any insights or advice would be appreciated!
    • By cfauvel
      there are two part numbers that come up for the voltage regulator

32800-44D21 model Y
      32800-44D31 model K1

I don't know which one to get .
      how do I know what model the ATV is?
    • By Gilbey
      Just got 2018 Suzuki King 400 ASI, getting ready to install winch on it. Noticed the wire loom up front on top of frame to pass wires through but not quite sure where the loom comes out at. I am assuming by the battery but it is not visible........would you guys just wire direct to battery as I had on previous quad or is there a better spot to wire to? I had noticed a wire junction on top of driver rear wheel with nothing connected to it and was curious if my leads could bee run to that? May have to go to dealer to see if a mechanic there can give me some insight to this process. Thoughts and ideas greatly appreciated.
    • By Karen McDowell
      Went to change oil and get my sons  2000 Suzuki King Quad 300 ready for spring and found the left front wheel wont move at all but the right does. Doesn't matter if it's 2 or 4 wheel drive same issue. Nothing looks bent, tie rod ends and ball joints in place jacked it up and shook wheel and bearing seems tight. Any ideas before I tear the dang thing apart?  Of course my son has no idea what happened.  
    • By Panupong Pradchaphet
      I have a Sportsman 450 HO and almost killed my self when loading it on my truck with ramps.  It rolled off the top of the ramps and tailgate and nearly landed on me.  I now want to winch the ATV in to the truck.  My question is are the front side bed tiedowns in my 2011 RAM strong enough to winch to without distorting the hooks or sides of the bed?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Ajmboy
      This is a review of the QuadBoss 15 Gallon Spot Sprayer. This sprayer comes in handy for spraying liquid fertilizer or even just watering around your property, which is what I used this sprayer for. I planted 15 evergreens on the other side of my property, too far to get a garden hose to...  
      The sprayer came in the box essentially as one piece, everything like the motor and hoses, already assembled. You can mount this unit on your ATV front or rear rack. I opted for mounting on the rear rack this time, and secured it with a tie down. All I had to do was wire it to a power source. I went to the auto parts store and got myself a 12v automotive quick disconnect and some wire. Wired to my auxiliary power under the seat of my Yamaha Grizzly.
      Plugged it in and filled her up with water to test out. The pump primed up and sprayed very nicely. The pump goes on as soon as you start to spray to maintain pressure. The pump also has an on/off rocker switch I forgot to mention. This sprayer comes with a 10 ft hose and adjustable plastic nozzle. I took a ride to the far end of my property and watered all my newly planted evergreens. Came in real handy, was able to get off my ATV and hit a 25 foot circumference or so, as needed. If you are looking for a way to get some water or chemical out to far areas with ease, this unit makes farming and gardeing a breeze.    
      View full post

• By ATVNetwork
      Why is it important to have an ATV Winch you may ask? If your ATV gets stuck in the mud, you can attach the winch cable or rope from your ATV winch to lets say a nearby tree, or something else that can act like a large anchor, to then pull yourself out. You can also help get your friend's ATV out of the mud if they get stuck, and be a hero! It's also a must have in the winter, if you have a plow...
      An ATV winch is a must have accessory for most 4WD ATVs, especially if you plan on riding in areas where you may get stuck or need to help a buddy out of a pit. Sure an ATV tow rope might work for that, but it sure is nice to have a winch ready to go and provide that pulling power when needed. If you are debating a synthetic line vs steel cable, read up on the difference, pros, and cons of each. We have an article explaining some of this from a few years back here. Some 2WD utility quads can also make use of a winch. In most cases a 1500lb ATV winch is just fine. If you are moving up to some of the larger ATVs and UTVs and want more power, you can move up to a 2,000lb or 3,500lb winch, depends on what you want to spend really. There are a few good buys under $100 you can find on Amazon today, that will get you going. We wanted to showcase and share a few of these with you. 

CASTOOL Electric Winch 12 V Recovery ATV/UTV Winch Kits Wire Remote Control 3000LBS Capacity
      Easy Handling And Comfortable Use With Remote Control, Take-up And Release The Rope Automatically Prepared For Mounting Onto a Vehicle Building Boat ATV etc. Permanent Magnet Motor Draws Less Current, Idea For ATV Use 3000lb 12 V Winch With Reliable Engine incl. Overheat Shutoff Strong Steel Cable Compare Others 6000LBS , Mounting Kit And Plugs Plus Remote Inclusive Single-Stage Planetary Gear System For Fast Line Speed Automatic Load-Holding Brake For Maximum Safety,More Convenience And Secure Steel Cable and Hook Currently $98.99 on Amazon  

ORCISH 12V 3500lb Electric Winch ATV UTV Synthetic Rope Winch Kits
      Comes with 2PCS Remote Wireless Control +1 pair of gloves A good quality hook and 4-way roller fairlead 3 stage planetary gearing system Specially designed for ATV,Corrosion resistant Sealed low amperage permanent magnet motor Currently $99.90 on Amazon Get the steel cable version for $88.99  

Offroad Boar 3500Lbs Electric Winch for ATV/UTV Boat (Stainless Steel)
      Comes with a good quality hook and 4-way roller fairlead 3 stage planetary gearing system Specially designed for ATV Free spooling clutch for fast Steel Wire Rope payout Sealed low amperage permanent magnet motor Currently on Amazon for $88.90  
      Its also worth noting that ebay has a few ATV winches under $100 you can check out as well. Some of these are:

NOTE: The ORCISH is the same price on ebay as it is on Amazon
      There was also a pretty good $100 rebate from Warn, but that ended in May. Be on the lookout for manufacturer rebates and search online for deals. If you see some good deals under $100, please post in our comments. 🤑
    • By ATVNetwork
      Why is it important to have an ATV Winch you may ask? If your ATV gets stuck in the mud, you can attach the winch cable or rope from your ATV winch to lets say a nearby tree, or something else that can act like a large anchor, to then pull yourself out. You can also help get your friend's ATV out of the mud if they get stuck, and be a hero! It's also a must have in the winter, if you have a plow...
      An ATV winch is a must have accessory for most 4WD ATVs, especially if you plan on riding in areas where you may get stuck or need to help a buddy out of a pit. Sure an ATV tow rope might work for that, but it sure is nice to have a winch ready to go and provide that pulling power when needed. If you are debating a synthetic line vs steel cable, read up on the difference, pros, and cons of each. We have an article explaining some of this from a few years back here. Some 2WD utility quads can also make use of a winch. In most cases a 1500lb ATV winch is just fine. If you are moving up to some of the larger ATVs and UTVs and want more power, you can move up to a 2,000lb or 3,500lb winch, depends on what you want to spend really. There are a few good buys under $100 you can find on Amazon today, that will get you going. We wanted to showcase and share a few of these with you. 

CASTOOL Electric Winch 12 V Recovery ATV/UTV Winch Kits Wire Remote Control 3000LBS Capacity
      Easy Handling And Comfortable Use With Remote Control, Take-up And Release The Rope Automatically Prepared For Mounting Onto a Vehicle Building Boat ATV etc. Permanent Magnet Motor Draws Less Current, Idea For ATV Use 3000lb 12 V Winch With Reliable Engine incl. Overheat Shutoff Strong Steel Cable Compare Others 6000LBS , Mounting Kit And Plugs Plus Remote Inclusive Single-Stage Planetary Gear System For Fast Line Speed Automatic Load-Holding Brake For Maximum Safety,More Convenience And Secure Steel Cable and Hook Currently $98.99 on Amazon  

ORCISH 12V 3500lb Electric Winch ATV UTV Synthetic Rope Winch Kits
      Comes with 2PCS Remote Wireless Control +1 pair of gloves A good quality hook and 4-way roller fairlead 3 stage planetary gearing system Specially designed for ATV,Corrosion resistant Sealed low amperage permanent magnet motor Currently $99.90 on Amazon Get the steel cable version for $88.99  

Offroad Boar 3500Lbs Electric Winch for ATV/UTV Boat (Stainless Steel)
      Comes with a good quality hook and 4-way roller fairlead 3 stage planetary gearing system Specially designed for ATV Free spooling clutch for fast Steel Wire Rope payout Sealed low amperage permanent magnet motor Currently on Amazon for $88.90  
      Its also worth noting that ebay has a few ATV winches under $100 you can check out as well. Some of these are:

NOTE: The ORCISH is the same price on ebay as it is on Amazon
      There was also a pretty good $100 rebate from Warn, but that ended in May. Be on the lookout for manufacturer rebates and search online for deals. If you see some good deals under $100, please post in our comments. 🤑

View full post
    • By Awakzrx
      Build me a winch on my lakota
      Test it today
      Greetings from Belgium

• By Ajmboy
      This is a review of the QuadBoss 15 Gallon Spot Sprayer. This sprayer comes in handy for spraying liquid fertilizer or even just watering around your property, which is what I used this sprayer for. I planted 15 evergreens on the other side of my property, too far to get a garden hose to...  
      The sprayer came in the box essentially as one piece, everything like the motor and hoses, already assembled. You can mount this unit on your ATV front or rear rack. I opted for mounting on the rear rack this time, and secured it with a tie down. All I had to do was wire it to a power source. I went to the auto parts store and got myself a 12v automotive quick disconnect and some wire. Wired to my auxiliary power under the seat of my Yamaha Grizzly.
      Plugged it in and filled her up with water to test out. The pump primed up and sprayed very nicely. The pump goes on as soon as you start to spray to maintain pressure. The pump also has an on/off rocker switch I forgot to mention. This sprayer comes with a 10 ft hose and adjustable plastic nozzle. I took a ride to the far end of my property and watered all my newly planted evergreens. Came in real handy, was able to get off my ATV and hit a 25 foot circumference or so, as needed. If you are looking for a way to get some water or chemical out to far areas with ease, this unit makes farming and gardeing a breeze.    
      Official Specs:  
      •15 gallon poly tank with integrated drain 
      •10 foot hose with spray wand and adjustable tip 
      •1 gallon per minute SHURflo pump operates at 40 psi, manual switch integrated into pump 
      •Wand clips included 
      •Universal tiedown mounting (available separately) or may use integrated brass inserts for permanent mounting  

Available at Amazon
      Visit www.quadboss.com for more info.