atvinme

Katahdin Lodge in Northern Maine

5 posts in this topic

The best ATV & snowmobile riding in the Northeast - hundreds of miles of LEGAL trails. All types of terrain - woods, rocks, mountains, dirt roads, mud and awesome scenery! Wilderness lake with canoes. Rooms, cabins and excellent meals available. Check out KATAHDIN LODGE in Northern Maine

IMAG003.jpg

IMAG003.jpg.fd41a94eb6dbd598a088415a70167319.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Got some Moose up there??

IMAG004.GIF

IMAG003.JPG

I saw your pictures on your site....Lynx?

IMAG008.JPG

Gotta get up to Maine!

This place looks really cool!!!!

The picture of those two moose was taken right behind our cabin - you always give them the right-of-way on the trails up here!

moose6

I guess so! I would love to see one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By atvinme
      My 2009 Arctic Cat down at it's favorite watering hole in Aroostook County, Maine!
    • By mario1974
      Hi Everyone!
      Anyone coming to (or thinking of taking a holiday on) the beautiful island of Cyprus this year?
      Well take a look at our website www.quadtourscyprus.com - we offer customised quad tours of Northern and Southern Cyprus on high spec CanAm ATVs. Sightseeing and off-roading throughout the island.
      If you have any questions or would like more information on prices and availability, please complete the contact form (on the Ask Us A Question page) or send us an email and we will be happy to help.
      Hope to see you soon!

• By silverton
      If you like scenic trails with beautiful views and great places to stop for a snack, lunch or just to gas up then consider central Maine. As most of you probably know Maine has over 6,600 miles of ATV trails!. Canaan is in the heart of it all. With direct trail access from several lodging establishments you can head out and in several directions for a few days of riding or a week of adventures. I'll be posting pictures from some of the rides...( when I figure out how!).
      Check out Central Maine Cabins, Pet Friendly, Hike, Kayak, ATV, Bike as a place to stay.
      Our local club is currently signing a new access route that will be ready in a few weeks giving us a way to get to the Moosehead lake area, Bingham, Moscow, Harmony and more. Who wouldn't want to get out I95 and get on the trail sooner?
      We also have had riders who have done the Translab loop on motorcycle stay and say we are a great last stop before returning home.
      See you on the trails
      Denise
      By Guest
      Northern Idaho ATV Riding
      Selkirk mountain range. Riding above Spirit Lake, ID.
      Very scenic, not technical at all; graded logging roads, very easy riding. Very TomD friendly
      Bunch of roads still snowed out, so we didn't hit everything, but we did ok.
      Here are a few topo maps:
      Day 1 - 15.6 miles before getting spanked by a snow/sleet storm:

Day 2 - 22.4 Miles (and getting STUCK!)
      -- Where you see the label QUADS is where we left the bikes and humped it out back down to Brickel Creek LOL!!!! --

-Tom D
    • By crazycat
      Hello everyone I'm the new kid on the block. I'm from Monterey County in California and just love the sport. I own an Arctic Cat red DVX400 06'. I usually ride at a place called Hollister Hills in Hollister CA. It's the closes place to go riding. I love the atv tracks it has, some jumps where I get some air and speed and yes go CRAZY.