Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
StolenATV

STOLEN ATV: STOLEN on 12 year old’s birthday his 2009 Polaris Sportsman 500

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Kevin Ciccone
      Hey, how's it going?
      I'm a new member looking to get some advice before I go to check out a '14 Sportsman 800.  I wanted to get input from you guys that have experience with Polaris machines. I've been riding my whole life, dirt bikes and atvs... Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, but never Polaris.  I'm looking for advice on what I should be looking for, any common issues, really any general advice.  I couldn't find many reviews of the Sportsman 800 online, so and general reviews on quality/reliability would be great too.
      A little info on the machine. 
      -2014 800 EFI
      -640 miles, 77hrs.
      -Winch
      -Asking price is $5500
      Couple add ons: (nothing major) 
      -Aftermarket wheels with Maxxis tires
      -Front and rear brush bumpers
      -LED lights
      Probably going to see it in the next couple days. I'll make sure to check out all the basics... Fluids, front end, tires, suspension etc.  Plus anything else you guys recommend.
      Thanks for any advice on advance! 
    • By Brittany Jones
      Yes I just got a 1998 polaris xplorer 400 4x4. Ran fine after hauling then died. Cleaned carb and put new fuel filter, hose, and new battery in. Starts 3 out of 10 times but will only run for a short time. Any suggestions?
    • By Kevin Vlogs
      Hey Guys,
      I just bought my first Quad, a 2014 Sportsman 400 HO and want to replace the battery. It's not dead, but the voltage seems low and I'm not sure how old the battery is. What does everybody recommend for a replacement battery? Is there a difference that I should know about? I see Gel batteries, Regular Acid sealed batteries and a lot of different prices. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Kevin Vlogs
      Does anybody know how to determine which of the 2 key blanks fits my ATV. I have called several dealers, and Polaris and nobody seems to know which key fits which ATV. I thought with the ViN number they could look it up, but apparently not. I hate to spend the money at Polaris for a key blank and then pay a locksmith to cut it, but the locksmiths around me don't have the Polaris keys in stock. I find them on Amazon and places, but I can't tell which key blank is right for my ATV. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Jacob Dellinger
      Pressure testing a Polaris 250 trailblazer with motion pro tester. Atv leaks down from 6 psi to  3 and hold there and I can’t kind a leak with water and dawn soap. . New to pressure testing a atv but have done 100s of saws etc. was going to order clutch puller and flywheel puller andCheck seals. Also notice that there is a clutch alignment tool, do I need this if i pull clutch?