Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Jteam

WTB: Dead Speedometer Can Am / Bombardier

Looking a dead speedo for a 2006-2007 outlander. I need to replace my housing so i do not need a working unit. Will consider other models if they are the same housing. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where have you looked so far? Anything on ebay?

Topic can be closed. Found Sea Doo housing on Ebay that matches

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• By Belmontie
      Hi bought this quad with a few leaks and other issues which thanks to excellent advice from these forums I thought I’d sorted them till I washed it down and found oil underneath. 
      It is coming from the seal around the gear changer pedal as it looks like someone has banged the housing flat on one side. Knowing how easily aluminium is broken I don’t wanna risk tapping it back into shape. Would a new seal fit or would the distortion of the housing render it useless.
      thanks in advance 
    • By StolenATV
      came home about 3:00 with both of my children. I noticed my Honda was missing immediately because I had left it out to dry the night before after i washed it. when i drove on up my driveway, i noticed my husbands canam (i had bought him for his anniversary/birthday gift) was missing from the shop as well. a neighbor caught 2 males on each atv… white male on the canam, black male on the honda, and a honda pilot following behind them.
      The post Stolen CanAm XMR 1000 Outlander appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Sturgeon
      Hello everyone, did a search and not successful. Purchased new 2017 Sportsman 570 sp and my power steering is not working. Seems to have a mind of it's own. Works then it doesn't. Dealer says there's not a fix. Thought it was just me and it being a brand new machine with 4 hours on it. Dealership said it's this model only ? Not sure what a person in this spot is suppose to do and wondering are your thoughts mite be. Thanks 
    • By basmn
      A friend has a 07 trx 400ex..the engine drain bolt housing has a couple of cracks where the drain bolt threads in and is leaking oil...a one had any luck sealing this area with JB weld or something similar ?
    • By Brian T. Aichinger
      I have a 2017 can am 570 outlander max that is having issues with the powersteering going out and the speedo quits working. anyone else having or heard of these issues?  everything else on the display cluster is working and I hear no noises as far as the powersteering unit, the dealer did change the steering unit because of the recall.