Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

QuadMagazine

Skills - Navigating Whoops

Some of the trickier obstacles for quad newcomers to master are whoops. Approach them at the wrong speed or wrong angle and you're likely to end up on your head faster than you can say "whoops."

More...

LOL....I always feel like I'm on a jet ski over waves when I get the rhythm down with the quad...

You're right, bad rythm and you're screwed!

This video was taken on one of our Trike Rampage Rides in 06 at the Florence Or. Dunes.....

This is what I mean by 4th and 5th Pinned.....Now take that 400 lb. Quad and Skip it like a Rock!!!!:cheer2:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.