Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

XtortYa

Modded Banshee 4 sale AUSTRALIA (WA)

Banshee

-bored out to a 370cc (20 hours since rebuild!!)

-hinson styled clutch basket system and new heavy duty USA imported clutch, with heavy duty lever

-fmf pipes and silencers

-pro craden nerf bars

-durablue +2 rear axle

-x faxctor +2 swingarms

- douglas rims and razr 2 tyres

-k&n filter

-grippa seat

-aftermarket suspension front and rear

-taper handle bars

purchase of bike comes with:

2 sets of plastics - blue and grey

6 spare rims and 4 spre tyres

1 spare axle

bark busters

foot guards

all spare parts i have in my shed

this is a genuine sale of an awesome bike, all the work on the bike has been done by one specialized mechanic also

if you are GENUINELY interested please dont hesitate to email me on

[email protected]

please write: banshee sale in the subject line

thankyou

-Daz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Gsk1500
      The clutch cover goes on and fits, but the little L chapped arm that has gear slots is concerning me.  It appears it goes to wear the clutch adjust bolts are on the cover. 
      Is there a specific way to tell how it mounts on the gears in relationship with the basket?
      I don't want to deal it up unless it's right 
    • By Gsk1500
      My byou finally got running after I rebuilt the carb. I took it for a trail ride, and finished by riding her pretty hard up a dirt hill. At the peak of the hill it dropped out of gear, and had to be pushed home. It will still start, and idle. When I apply throttle it revs really high, and no matter what gear it is put into, it will rev high and take a few moments after i release the throttle to wine down.

I have pulled the clutches out, and it does appear the centrifugal clutch is worn. I took the dremel to it, and tried to get some relief lines back in there.

Before I reassemble and test, does anyone know if this is even a clutch issue? or possibly transmission/case related.
      also can I make a gasket out of cardboard and Indian head just to test after  cutting grooves in centrifugal clutch?
    • By emoyer105
      I have a Yamaha Timberwolf 250 2x4 that I purchased a while ago as a project. I fixed it up to where everything was working great in my opinion, however when I showed it to a potential buyer he complained about a vibration from the rear drive shaft. (Which I ridiculous seeing as he tried to wheelie it before that) Anyways I took the rear diff apart and found most of the seals and bearings where bad. So I bought a kit off of amazon only to find that it doesn’t have all of the bearings and seals. After finding that I decided to try to find a used good condition replacement but they’re all to expensive for me so is there a better alternative for me, or can someone point me in the right direction to get the rest of the parts?

• By WIJBIRD
      Good morning!
      I have a 1999 Yamaha Big Bear 350 4X4 and I need to rebuild the carb. I have the dual-cable throttle model and I'm having a terrible time finding the correct kit for it. I'm not opposed to replacing it, but the only ones I'm seeing do not have the dual cable throttle system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Jay in WI

P.S. I can send pictures if necessary.
    • By HeWasRidinDirty
      This 700 was run out of oil. Seized the con rod to the crank....yada yada. So, I rebuilt the engine and now it will start and run for about 5 seconds and die. I replaced the fuel pump with a cheapie from ebay and it didn't change. I replaced the O-rings on the injector and still didn't change. So, the tech at the Yamaha shop said that the most likely problem is the cheapo fuel pump. I got another more expensive one and it still didn't change things. I asked him where the power to the injector comes from and he said the CDI box. But since the thing does run a little, he  ruled that out. Any thoughts?????
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      Yamaha Australia has announced it will discontinue selling Utility ATVs due to new Australian government legislation that requires the mandatory fitment of so-called Operator Protective Devices (OPDs), YMA will not sell utility ATVs after the government compliance deadline of 11 October 2021.
      “The decision to make the fitment of OPDs compulsory is disappointing. The ruling has forced us to withdraw utility ATVs from the Australian market because as a manufacturer we are not willing to gamble with our customers lives by bolting untested devices onto our specifically engineered and designed ATVs,” explains YMA Director Brad Ryan.
      As the market leader in this segment, Yamaha recognises that utility ATVs are an important part of farm operations and will comply with stage one of the new consumer legislation. This includes testing and the fitment of warning labels by Oct 2020. This will ensure that Yamaha ATVs remain available until October 2021.
      After this date customers will not be able to purchase a new Yamaha utility ATV in Australia – but sport and youth models will continue to be available. This is because new sport and fun ATVs do not need to be fitted with OPDs. In addition, side-by-side vehicles (SSVs) are not affected by this ruling, so YMA will support our utility ATV dealers and ease the transition from ATV to AG bike and SSV business.
      “Fortunately, our utility ATV customers can transition to our equally capable lineup of AG bikes and expanding SSV range,” adds YMA Director Brad Ryan.
      Customer safety has always been our priority. YMA has provided market leading rider training and promoted proven safety methods. YMA also helped develop the Shark ATV helmet which is the only fully certified farm safe ATV helmet available. YMA feels so strongly about customer safety that purchasers of new Yamaha utility vehicles will receive a free Shark farm safe helmet valued at $250 while stocks last.
      YMA is also fully committed to customer care via a national dealer network that will continue to service ATVs and with the supply of parts and accessories into the future.
      Source: https://www.dirtaction.com.au/yma-to-discontinue-utility-atvs/
    • By johnnoko98
      For Sale New ATV's Polaris and Can-Am For Sale
      !!! Interested buyer should mail us direct for inquiry !!!
      Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]
      2015 Polaris RZR 1000 EPS Desert Edition
      2015 Polaris RZR xp 1000 EPS Highlifter
      2014 Polaris RZR xp 1000 EPS 4x4 Side By Side
      2014 Polaris 850 XP Sportsman
      2014 Can-Am Maverick 1000r X mr DPS
      2014 Can-Am Outlander MAX 800R EFI LTD

• By johnnoko98
      For Sale New ATV's Polaris and Can-Am For Sale
      2015 Polaris RZR 1000 EPS Desert Edition
      2015 Polaris RZR xp 1000 EPS Highlifter
      2014 Polaris RZR xp 1000 EPS 4x4 Side By Side
      2014 Polaris 850 XP Sportsman
      2014 Can-Am Maverick 1000r X mr DPS
      2014 Can-Am Outlander MAX 800R EFI LTD

• By tommymesa28
      hello guys i cant get my banshee to ilde correctly when it starts up it idles super high i did the tor removal kit i tapped the holes an cut all the wires i was suppose to now i just cant get it to idle right it does it whether the idle screw is in or out any suggestions??
    • By Banshee_Apparel
      Check out the our online website for the latest atv tshirts, tanks tops, hats, decals and stickers at Banshee Apparel - Flash Intro