Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

j lowry

Honda Fourtrax300 Starting Problem

My Honda would not crank and the dash lights would not come on. I used jumper cables and it started easily. The battery was tested and it showed fully charges. Any suggestions on solving this problem?  

Either the battery terminals are dirty (take the wires off and clean) and it should be good. Or the battery has a dead cell and will only show enough voltage to show a meter but not enough amprage to crank. Lastly is the relay that's in between the starter and battery. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By StolenATV
      New plastic fenders few scratches extended rear end nerf bars
      The post Stolen Honda ATV Quad appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Jay72
      i have a 96 polaris explorer and it's ran great for years. This spring I pulled it out and now I can't get it to crank over. It gets fuel and a spark but it won't turnover. I've tried a new battery, and a lot of other things. At one time it backfired but other then that it won't start. Any ideas ?
    • By StolenATV
      OUR TOY HAULER WAS STOLEN WITH ALL OF OUR TOYS IN IT. JUST HAD DIRT BIKES SERVICES.
      The post Stolen Black and White 2006 Honda Dirt Bike appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By ron755
      I have a 94 Yamaha Timberwolf 250 4x4. I have no fire to the ignition switch, no nutral light, head lights, or tail light I can jump across the selinoid and start it. I put on a new solinoid. The neutral light comes on,while running, but dims when you give it throttle.
      Would this be a relay, not letting fire go to the key switch? If so, could someone post diagram from a manual, on how to test the relays?
      Thanks for any help
      Ron
    • By Brian Dewitt Felts
      Thanks for adding me .I just picked up a 1985 Honda ATC 200X.looking forward to getting it running and having some fun on it.