xtreamclean

New X-Tream Clean Pump Sprayer

3 posts in this topic

X-Tream Clean XTC ½ gl Refillable Pump Sprayer is the answer

to a “Quick” clean. Our pump sprayer is extra heavy duty in construction and can withstand all the harsh treatment

you can throw at it. Constructed of heavy plastic the XTC PS1 can deliver the necessary X-Tream spray required

to totally cover your machine in a hurry allowing you a fast clean up. The XTC PS1 is easy to use and

easy to pressurize. Just pump the top handle a few times and spray. The single trigger sprayer provides a

continuous spray pattern without the need for finger pumping like crazy. The spray pattern can be adjusted

from a fine mist to a hard stream. This is an excellent product to use in conjunction with our

1 gallon and 5 gallon size containers of XTC MX / ATV Wash, XTC Mud Guard and XTC Foam Filter Cleaner. More information and pricing at X-Tream Clean XTC.

Pump_Sprayer_2_Small.png

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

also can be used as a flame thrower!

Other uses are strictly left to the holder of the device!!!