Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

X-Tream Clean XTC ½ gl Refillable Pump Sprayer is the answer

to a “Quick” clean. Our pump sprayer is extra heavy duty in construction and can withstand all the harsh treatment

you can throw at it. Constructed of heavy plastic the XTC PS1 can deliver the necessary X-Tream spray required

to totally cover your machine in a hurry allowing you a fast clean up. The XTC PS1 is easy to use and

easy to pressurize. Just pump the top handle a few times and spray. The single trigger sprayer provides a

continuous spray pattern without the need for finger pumping like crazy. The spray pattern can be adjusted

from a fine mist to a hard stream. This is an excellent product to use in conjunction with our

1 gallon and 5 gallon size containers of XTC MX / ATV Wash, XTC Mud Guard and XTC Foam Filter Cleaner. More information and pricing at X-Tream Clean XTC.

Pump_Sprayer_2_Small.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 5 replies
    • Pump sprayer killed my Kodiak!

Hi Guys....brand new to this forum and Kodiak.
      I have a 2008 Kodiak 450 4x4. I bought it used. It has 200 miles and 100 hours.

I tried to hook up a 15 gal. broadcast sprayer w/ a pump to the atv. It has two leads that I typically hook to the battery of my other atv and I've never had any issues in the past.

this was the first time I ever hooked this pump sprayer to this atv.

The atv started right up and I brought it from 1 barn to the other to hook up the sprayer. I shut it down and hooked up the two leads from the pump to the battery terminals via alligator clips. the atv was off at this time.

when I hooked up the leads, I heard a slight crackle/pop when I hooked up the battery terminal leads and there was a slight electrical smell. i thought it was just the crackle you get when getting a good connection to the terminals. i tested the pump, it worked and proceeded to start the atv.

No luck. All digital display items work and the atv will turn over, but it will not start. it sounds like there's no fire to it. it turns over strong. 
      I checked the choke and the auto kill switch thinking it got bumped.
      I also checked the few fuses in the same compartment as the battery. all visually looked good.

is there another fuse I'm missing?
      Anything else I should check?
      My next step is to pull the plug, ground it and see if I got spark.....but I find it odd that not 5 minutes before it fired up just fine and it drove down from the other barn...and now it wont start after hooking up the sprayer.

ANY thoughts or input is much much appreciated!

Thanks!
      JR

By cptcrnch1, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • 1989 KLF220A Wiring - Extra Blue Wires

Long story short, I purchased a basket case over the weekend. I spent most of last night repairing melted wires and generally tracking down everything. I am able to locate all the connectors but have a two pairs of blue and brown wires left over (one on a long pigtail, like it should be going to the back). The wiring schematic in the manual does not show them (though they are part of the factory harness) and I only find one indication of them in a US/Canada wiring schematic (Clymer, I believe) which does have them but it says they're for US only. Does anyone have an idea of what these wires are for and/or have them them hooked up to anything?

By foxxinabox, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • selling a super clean 1990 Suzuki LT-F250 Quad

hello everyone new to the site - so bear with me. got a very clean vintage Suzuki quad that I am looking to sell. its a 1990 LT-F250 Quadrunner with 1377 miles. starts and runs like a top. only a few flaws: small tear in seat, broken plastic headlight bezel, few scuffs on the fender flares. we bought it for use training our sled dogs but it was too light so we stepped up to a newer Honda. if you're looking for a vintage Suzuki quad this is the one you want. more photos and  video upon request. thanks for looking!

By old.school.imports, in ATV For Sale? Post it here.

• 2 replies
    • 2008 Trx450er very clean and fast Fresh motor and tranny ( Oklahoma City)

(This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.) motor has been completely rebuilt by Phil's ATV tranny has completely gone through with all new parts motor has been portted and polished has stage 2 hot cam with piston, recluse auto clutch and full Dasa exhaust, also has after market moose racing tie r... More...

By quadcrazy, in ATV For Sale? Post it here.

• 3 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content