warriorchick

Well Ladies, I did it......

I just got rid of my 1999 Yamaha Warrior 350 and now have a 1987 LT250R!!!! No reverse, no electric start!!!! I have to kick it!!!! but I am really excited about it. Now my hubby and I have a matched set lol.

01010001030601040620071228c616162c4.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the 2-stroke. You have definately made a move up IMO.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By yfz450kindagirl
      I've been riding for as long as I can remember, but I have recently started to really wonder about the racing/pro world. Are any of you ladies pros or do a lot of racing? If so, what kind, how did you get started, how spendy is it, etc? I would probably be most interested in MX racing or some kind of jumping/trick competitions. Any of you have sponsors as well?
    • By warriorchick
      Just wanted to know how come there are so many profiles for women who ride that appear to be unused??? I was looking at some of the other ladies profiles (actually I looked at them all ) and very few have any pics, or info at all. If even half the ladies who have profiles would come check it out once in a while it would be a lot busier in here. Not that Im complaining, its just a shame thats all!!! I LOVE THIS SITE. IM ADDICTED.
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      Here's mine...