Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

warriorchick

Well Ladies, I did it......

I just got rid of my 1999 Yamaha Warrior 350 and now have a 1987 LT250R!!!! No reverse, no electric start!!!! I have to kick it!!!! but I am really excited about it. Now my hubby and I have a matched set lol.

01010001030601040620071228c616162c4.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By yfz450kindagirl
      I've been riding for as long as I can remember, but I have recently started to really wonder about the racing/pro world. Are any of you ladies pros or do a lot of racing? If so, what kind, how did you get started, how spendy is it, etc? I would probably be most interested in MX racing or some kind of jumping/trick competitions. Any of you have sponsors as well?
    • By warriorchick
      Just wanted to know how come there are so many profiles for women who ride that appear to be unused??? I was looking at some of the other ladies profiles (actually I looked at them all ) and very few have any pics, or info at all. If even half the ladies who have profiles would come check it out once in a while it would be a lot busier in here. Not that Im complaining, its just a shame thats all!!! I LOVE THIS SITE. IM ADDICTED.
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      Here's mine...