Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

mywifeknowseverythin

TECH TIP!!!! Upgrade to POWER WINDOWS!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Benjamin Kolodziej
      No spark no power to cdi my new parts are  starter, rectifier, ignition coil,new battery and spark plug.where do I start to get this problem fixed.
    • By Ajmboy
      Pretty good video on the history of Suzuki ATVs if you are interested in some ATV education. Starts off from when three wheelers were the norm.
      Suzuki, A company with about 100 years of manufacturing history is company built on bold innovation and the courage to push forward with new ideas. One of these new ideas was created in 1983, when Suzuki invented the first four wheeled ATV and introduced it to the world. At the time three-wheeled ATVs were the norm, and Suzuki’s four-wheeled ATV the LT-125 created an al-new vehicle category and literally changed the industry.

• By Ajmboy
      Here's a great video that illustrates Honda's 2019 ATV lineup. You've got the TRX90X, TRX250X, FourTrax Recon, FourTrax Rancher, FourTrax Foreman, FourTrax Rincon, and Foreman Rubicon ATVs.

• By Frank Angerano
      Sold the Bayou 400 for a really good profit and found a good bike for my oldest! 
      I’ve been buying old, beat up low $ fixing and selling for good profit. 
      So far I’ve done pretty well. Picked up this 2009 rancher! 

• Similar Tagged Content

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      If you know you're going to be bashing your quad's axle over rocks and rough terrain, tape it up. Take a roll of electrical tape and generously wrap the axle from the swingarm out to the hubs. Standard electrical tape will work, but the heavy-duty thick stuff is even better. When you are done bashing you bikr though the nasty terrain, you can cut the tape off and still have that showroom shine for your next out to the dunes, where you don't have to worry about getting dings!
      Quad off-road magazine
    • By ladykingquad
      I need some advice on my 700 kingquad. I recently went out into some deep water (not sure if this is the issue or not) I did not submerge past the seat all the way, however I did wheelie out of it with the back end submerged for 5 seconds. I realized after I did this that you could hear the engine going up in rpm's but there was no power to the wheels after a point. You could only hear the whailing of the engine. Could someone lead me in the right direction... basic knowledge would be to check air filter, belt housing for water, spark plug. Otherwise I am at a loss. Thanks in advance!
    • By BrokedownAtV
      Hello all, I'm stuck and that is why I am asking this question.
      From the title you guessed it, it's the stator/generator. I have a bad stator and I am attempting to understand the ins and outs of this thing.
      So I have a bad source coil on a 2005 Bruin Yamaha. I don't understand as to how with one wire measures only 6'in length you are supposed to get 200+ ohms.... plus, without a diode it only can be tested in one direction???.... something just doesn't add up!
      Thanks in advance
    • By D__L
      I want to upgrade, not sure what size tires will fit and do I need wheel spacers and lift kit?
      What performance mods do I need to do for the larger tires or don't need to ?
      Like the Maxxis Vipr tires.
      Maxxis Vipr front 27x9R-14
      Maxxis Vipr Rear 27x11R-14
      What size wheel will work? offset?
      Stock 25x10-12 Rears and 25x8-12 Fronts
      Stick with 12 inch wheels and get taller tires?
      Thanks,
    • By OutlawGade
      [ame]
      [/ame]A 2014 compilation of the Renegade using some of its potential