Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

January Photo Contest - Vote!

January Photo Contest - Vote! (Photos Below)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. January Photo Contest - Vote! (Photos Below)

• Stoopidbot1
    • DrtyGrlKristin
    • mywifeknowseverythin
    • litlbear
    • LT250R
    • Tgbiggin
    • MuddyMudders
    • QuadFather
    • Ajmboy
    • Braaup
    • wheeler0801
    • warriorchick
    • Bobby
    • dadatv
    • dhnobles
    • BuckBilly
    • mojaverider
    • islegrl808
    • tecatesr330

January Photo Contest - Vote!

Theme: ATV/ATC/UTV Best Group Photo

Sponsored By:

xtream3.gif

X-Tream Clean XTC

Prize: XTC Product Pack

Includes: 32oz bottles of XTC MX / ATV Wash, XTC Mud Guard, XTC Foam Filter Cleaner, 13oz can of XTC Quick Hit Detail Spray, and decals.

xtream.gif

More Product Information

Contact X-Tream Clean

Below are the entries:

Stoopidbot1

2452.jpg

DrtyGrlKristin

2454.jpg

mywifeknowseverythin

group07-1.jpg

litlbear

2468.jpg

LT250R

100_1907.jpg

Tgbiggin

le20fdad242de87ef416e33fn2.jpg

MuddyMudders

6279a48b64bf695186c8871d00456e0f.jpg

QuadFather

050106-17.jpg

Ajmboy

1863.jpg

Braaup

10-16-2007-043.jpg

wheeler0801

wedding.jpg

warriorchick

100_1772.jpg

Bobby

2007%5C10%5C09%5Cbikepics-1051161-full.jpg

dadatv

87d1200789002-january-photo-contest-us.jpg

dhnobles

danAJnoserooster.jpg

BuckBilly

95d1201218430-january-photo-contest-download.jpg

mojaverider

20621403627.jpg

islegrl808

IMG_1023.jpg

tecatesr330

99c8b5e0-9251-4ffe-b7d4-d2a71d0bca60.jpg

im new here there all good wish i could vote for more than one though.maybe i have to put some of my pics next contest.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Randel1
      Product warning:  Lighting products manufactured by Larson Electronics LLC  9419 E US HWY 175, Kemp Tx. 75143
      Hi, I’m G. Randel and I have a small business that does boat and motor service and repair and rigging. I also service and repair off road 4 wheelers, lawn equipment and small engines. I have been doing this type of work for over 40 years, so I have accumulated some knowledge about the accessories and products needed to support those things. 
      I recently installed two high intensity LED lights on the T-top of one of my customers boats. He bought the lights after he had done considerable research and consultation with manufacturers. He wanted to make sure he was getting something that would serve his needs which was to see where he was going at night while underway on the water.  He decided on lights manufactured by Larson Electronics out of Kemp, Texas. They were reported to be rugged, weatherproof, waterproof to 3 meters and were warrantied against workmanship or component failure under normal use for 3 years. One light quit working within 10 months, the other is still working after about 16 months.  I removed the defective light and sent it back to Larson Electronics for warranty repair or replacement and they denied the warranty claim. Their reason was “failure was due to environmental damage”.
      At the time of purchase these lights sold for over #365.00 each and the representative that my customer talked to at Larson Electronics assured him that these lights were well suited for the purpose in which they were going to be used. 
      So, if you are looking for electronics, as in lighting, for your ATV, SUV. Boat, or any other outdoor application you might want to keep in mind that Larson Electronics LLC
      9419 E US HWY 175, Kemp, TX 75143 might not fulfill their warranty claims if you have a problem with their products.

• By Ajmboy
      Got my Yamaha Grizzly buttoned up finally and went for a quick 2 hour ride in the power lines with my neighbor, who has a Yamaha Kodiak. We have access from his yard, which is nice. Was a beautiful day today to get out and will try to go more often. Ran into two other quad riders with a sportsman and I think grizzly. Also ran into a dirt bike rider. 😎

• By M C
      Hello all!
      A friend of mine has this particular 4 wheeler. It sat in the garage for about a year, so I redid the carb, cleaned the tank and installed a new petcock. So far, it cranks right away whether its button started or pull started. So I have a couple of questions concerning the carb and air filter.
      1. Is this a cvk32 250 or 350 carb? As the air fuel ratio adjustment is different according to a cvk document I read. What's your adjustment setting? 2 whole turns and a 1/8 or 2 whole turns and a 1/2? Comparing the old setting on the carb to the new setting (and where the needle sits now), makes me think it was way off before. 
      2. The Air filter cover, gasket, air filter and plate element are all missing. So I was thinking of removing the hose that goes to the air box and put one of those K&N style looking filters and be done with it. So my question is.. will I have to readjust Air Fuel screw or just adjust Idle?
      It's just going to be driven around the neighborhood.
      Thanks in advance for any info or help. Y'all stay safe out there!
    • By Stoopidbot1
      When we first got the package, we thought it seemed really heavy. After taking the TigerTail out of the box, we determined it’s really not that heavy compared to most winches and tow systems you can get out there and it seemed to be extremely well built. It has to have some weight to it, to be able to do it’s job! The Rhino is not only a fun means of transportation, it is also our recovery vehicle at  races, and any time someone finds their limits in the mud. So, we immediately took it out to the garage to go put it on the Rhino.

When we first  looked at the set up we thought, “This will be interesting to get a wrench between the spool and the bottom mounting plate.“ But to our surprise they covered this, the bolts have a collar which drops into the bolt hole and holds it in place. All it took was one wrench on the bottom nut. This process took maybe five minutes. The unit easily slides right into the receiver. At this point the only down fall I have seen was, it does not come with a pin to hold it in the receiver, I was required to buy an additional one. Not a big deal but a tiny inconvenience.
      Eager TigerTail to try out the, we headed out to a local ride spot to test it out. Lucky for us as we were unloading the toys when someone in an Isuzu Trooper, not meant for the mud, found a mud hole. He managed to bury his front end in the peanut butter-like slop up to the bumper. With the rear tires barely clinging to the surface by inches of hard packed dirt, he was not moving. So we thought this could be the perfect time to test out the Tiger Tail and have it be of a little assistance. I backed the Rhino up to his vehicle, and found it takes some slack on the rope before the hook will come out of the holder. As soon as the hook was free, it easily extended and retracted. We hooked it up to the Trooper and I slowly pulled forward to fully extend the rope. This being a heck of a first test for the Tiger Tail, I floored the Rhino, spinning the tires on the hard pack. To my amazement , the Rhino started inching forward and before we knew it, he was out of the slop and on to the hard stuff. We unhooked the Tiger Tail and it went right back into it’s housing trouble free.   From what we have seen so far, this is an absolutely amazing product. From the first glance of the Tiger Tail we knew it was well built and well thought out.  We know that it will definitely come in handy out on the trails and the track.  They even put a hole on the main bracket so you can still have a ball for towing on the back of your rig. Great idea! We will definitely recommend it to all of our friends. This is also one of those products that everyone who sees it wants to know all about it.  
      All in all, the Tiger Tail is an awesome little product! www.tigertail.us  
      Available on Amazon
      View full post

• By Frank Angerano
      I would like to hear who uses what to clean there ATV’S. 
      I’ve always been a fan of simple green and it’s always worked well but with this new property and the crazy black mud and clay that’s there  I have to say the simple green is not cutting it. 

So from cleaning  right after a ride to cleaning them when you find one in a barn I would like to hear what everyone does and what your recommendations. 
      I’m looking to try something new.  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      January 2017 ATV Photo Contest
      Click Here to Enter

Submit your Favorite Riding Spot photo with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV by uploading your photo into this contest category for your chance to win a $25 Amazon e-Gift card. Bonus: The prize value will increase to $50 if there are over 15 entries into this contest.
      Contest submission period is January 1, 2017 - January 31, 2017.
      Contest Rules
      One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. Photos will require approval into contest after upload. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.
      Winner will be determined the following month and will receive a $25 Amazon e-Gift card.