Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

2001 Yamaha Raptor Nerf Bars fit a 2000 Yamaha Warrior?

Topcity

Will DG Performance alloy series nerf bars that fit a 2001 raptor 660 fit a 2000 warrior? The parts numbers are different. And I was wondering what the differences were between the two. 

Raptor 660 part number DG Performance 602-4150
Warrior 350 part number DG Performance 602-4130

• Ajmboy changed the title to 2001 Yamaha Raptor Nerf Bars fit a 2000 Yamaha Warrior?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rich1028
      Quad Up on Two Wheels Through the Turn

• By Ironworker709
      I have a 2001 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 i recently bought.
      I am going to change all the fluids in it..the gear oil and engine oil.
      I already changed the engine with Lucas Motorcycle oil semi synthetic for wet clutches i found at our local Oreillys
      Should i use a full synthetic for the gear oil ??
    • By Ironworker709
      Just joined about a week ago since i recently bought a 2001 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4
      We have also had a 2000 Honda Recon for about 10 years
      Live in southeast Geriga and use them mostly on the property as work horses and the kids and grandkids to ride
      I am sure i will have lots of questions of maintenance and upgrades,,,
      looks like a great place for it!

• By Ironworker709
      I have 2001 yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4,recently bought it
      It came with near brand new Maxxis Zillas 27x11-12's
      They are a bit too agressive for our needs..we rarely go in any deep muc and mostly just our dirt road or the woods around here in Georgia
      They tear our dirt road and yard up pretty easily
      Whats a good tire for our needs?
      Once i figure that out,,i will either buy new or offer a good trade locally

forgot to add a picture of it

• Dream Car Giveaway
    • By Ironworker709
      I recently got a great deal on a 2001 Big Bear 400 4x4.it sat in a barn for 2 years while the guy was in college,so it need carb work...got it to use around the property,not racing or anything crazy with it
      It runs GREAT and strong..no smoke or funny noises,just seems to have an issue at times ,when you hit the throttle it want's to die ,most of the time it runs strong.
      So am debating a rebuild kit or new oem carb...i got to looking around really good yesterday and found this broke off..( the bent tube where the pencil is pointing).... is this a part that comes with a new carb?..if not,,where can i get the part?
      I found a diagram online but it does not show the bent tube with a nut on it but says it a "Starter set" in the diagram(Number 21 in the diagram)
      I checked the petcock and it is getting plenty of fuel flow..but it has the common drip leak..so i am ordering a new one,..was going to get the seal kit but for the price it is about the same price as a whole new petcock
      Just trying to figure out where i can get this part for repair

• Gallery Images