Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Dale Peck

2007 Honda TRX250TE Fourtrax Recon ES Shifting Problems

I have a 2007 trx250te fourtrax recon es  the light blinks where it shows what gear you are in. will replacing that card fix my problem? is there a  u tube break down on repairing this problem? I am 75 yrs old and have diabetic nerve problems and i cannot walk very far. i would appreciate your help.. thank You.

Welcome to QUADCRAZY. How many times is it blinking in increments? That's a diagnostic issue and the gear indicator light blinking will relay an issue.

image.thumb.png.a0a159e400aa7315210dd6065ee7db20.png 

* Added ATV info into topic title.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Kodiak 400 4x4 wiring problem

Hello All,
      I am looking for any help or suggestion that I might be able to get on how to wire a '04 Kodiak 400 4x4 motor into a Coleman Outfitters / Hisun 400 4x4 Utv. This machine had the Kodiak motor installed and was running until someone stripped the wiring to install new harness. They destroyed the old harness so it of little use now. We have a new harness for the Utv and part of the wiring to the Kodiak CDI and Voltage regulator/rectifier is in place. For now I am just trying to find a good diagram of the wiring needed to Power up the motor. Any help with this part of our issue would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to help my son this machine running since he bought into this nightmare.
      Thank you,

By res2fr, in General ATV Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Honda 2013 420 reverse problem

My 2013 Honda 420 occasionally won't go into reverse. I don't think it is in the transmission as it does not make a click or noise. I think it is in the lockout. Someone told me when I ride near the ocean the salt can get on something. Any ideas?

By Keith Proudman, in Honda ATV Forum

• 5 replies
    • 1988-1994 Honda TRX300 TRX300FW Fourtrax Service Manual

View File 1988-1994 Honda TRX300 TRX300FW Fourtrax Service Manual This is the service manual for the 1988-1994 Honda TRX300 and TRX300fw Submitter colin james Submitted 11/10/2018 Category Honda ATV  

By colin james, in Honda ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • 1994 Kawasaki Bayou 300 ignition problem.

I am having what I think is ignition problems. My 1994 Bayou 300 seems to flood very easy when starting. At first I thought it was a carb problem but while testing the spart I noticed that there is no spark while the engine is turning over. When you let off of the ignition swith there is one spark. But only when you let off of the ignition switch. It has a new coil, plug wire, and plug. Any ideas? I dont know if it is the ignition box, or maybe the ignition switch. Any help would be appreciated

By JamesD, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 55 replies
    • 2001 Quadrunner 500 Running Problems

Hi all, Picked this bike up about a month ago, and started doing some work on it. I ordered a carb kit from China, but got tired of waiting for it so I went to the bike shop today and picked up a Shindy rebuild kit. Took the carb out of soak, it has been in there for a month, blew all the ports out, cleaned what I could with a guitar string, used air as best I could to make sure everything was clear. After I was satisfied the body was clean I out the kit in it. Got the floats set to 13mm as per the manual (well 12.87 on one side and 12.92 on the other, so close), set the pilot to a little less than 2 1/2 turns out (manual says 2 3/8 turns). Put everything back together and tried to start it, it started and had a week idle. I tried adjusting the idle screw and as soon as I turned it the bike died. Backed it out and tried again, same result. Left it backed out, started it again and gave it some throttle. As soon as the throttle is touch the bike dies. Changed the spark plug for a new one and checked the spark, good and really strong. I am thinking that I have a bad petcock and am not getting enough fuel to the carburetor. So when I press the throttle I am increasing air but starving for fuel, bike can't run on air alone so it dies. Does this line of thinking make sense? I am gearing up a bottle with a fuel line in it, so I can try gravity feeding fuel to the carb, just have to wait for the silicone to dry so won't be able to test till tomorrow.  If it turns out to be a bad fuel valve, I will most likely just replace it with a universal one. If I go this route, what do I need to do with the breather line off the carburetor that used to go to the OEM petcock? Block it off or leave it open? Any help, answers or other ideas of things to check would be greatly appreciated. I have a fishing trip at the end of the month and would love to have my bike running by then. 

By Coyote251, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 11 replies