Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Cheese

2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 sputters after warmed up.

I have a 2005 raptor 350. Runs great when cold but after you ride for a little while it starts to bogg or sputter when you give it the throttel. Any help on this would be awesome. I have replaced spark plug, air filter, fuel filter and no help. Thank ya guys. 

Not really sure I haven't got to try it yet. I don't know where the screw is or where to start on it. It runs really great then about 15 min into riding it is when it starts acting up. I really appreciate your help. 

If and when you find that screw I would turn it all the way in while counting the turns. Don't turn in too tight just bottom it out. Start by turning the screw out 1-3/4 turns then start it. From there you can turn it out 1/4 turn at a time till you get a perfect running motor. 

Yeah I have the carb apart now and am gonna start cleaning it this week. Only thing I can think of. Thank you 

Topic moved to Yamaha ATV forum and full ATV info added to topic title. 😉

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By Charlie Garcia
      Any public trails near Prattville Al?
    • By David Barsukoff
      Hey, I just bought the kids a LT80 and noticed a small puddle under the machine after they were riding it for a bit. I'm wondering if anyone knows why the fluid coming from the fuel shut off is a red colour, and would have any ideas of where this issue is coming from? I haven't had a real good look at it yet, thought I would ask first. 

• By colin james
      View File 2005 Polaris Predator 50/90 Sportsman 90 Service Manual
      This is the factory service manual for the 2005 predator 50cc and 90cc, Sportsman 90cc. Download all the chapters for the complete manual or just the sections you need.
      Submitter colin james Submitted 04/06/2019 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By Coral Breding
      I loosened the allen bolts on the carrier and when I went to put my driver in the alot to pull back and tighten the chain, I noticed the holes were facing the front of the bike. I tried to slide a driver in and tighten the chain but the thing would not budge. I nearly ripped the tip off the driver in the slot. Any suggestions? 

• Similar Tagged Content

• By orvilleortiz538
      Hey Frank I posted some pictures of my stator from my Raptor660r and I need some help,here are some pics of the numbers I got from the stator the 494 is ok,that's from the white/red & white/green wires but from the white to white I was getting no reading and from the blue and red wires also no reading, so it's most likely done right?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• By Ankromsathome
      Purchased a 2008 Yamaha Raptor 250 for my son about 1 year ago and have been having problems with the starting system ever since.
      Since owning for one year we have gone thru 2 starters and 2 starter gears. Now its spring 2019 and time for a third replacement. Am starting to think that we may have a more serious issue.
      Upon replacing, the starter and starter gear, its starts fine, then after about 10 starts, you start to hear a bit of grinding. The grinding slowly gets worse until the teeth on the starter and the starter gear become trashed.
      I've heard possible solutions from the starter clutch needing replaced to the casing for the starter gear shaft being out of spec?
      I've also noticed that here is no difference or change if its in gear or not.
      I just replaced the trans clutch as well.
      Any suggestions?

• By frank marano
      View File 1997-2002 Yamaha Raptor Supplementary Service Manual
      1997-2002 Yamaha Raptor Supplementary Service Manual
      Submitter frank marano Submitted 11/24/2018 Category Yamaha ATV  
    • By frank marano
      1997-2002 Yamaha Raptor Supplementary Service Manual
    • By Resurgence Small Engine Inc.
      Used ATV parts available from Resurgence Small Engine Inc.
      All parts have been identified by manufacturer's part number, photographed, and listed on our website.
      Our used OEM parts are available for up to 60% off dealership prices. This way you can maintain your machine with well-made OEM parts at a more affordable price!
      Compatibility can be confusing, but we’ve simplified it for you. Browse our current parts inventory by type, make, year, & model or search by OEM part number.
      We make the logistics easy with our Free Shipping Promotion on US orders over $100!
      Visit our website to view our current inventory:
      https://resurgencesmallengine.com/parts/
      Parts are located at Resurgence Small Engine Inc. in Wasilla, AK. Free local pick-up is available and our website is configured for domestic US shipping. For international orders, please contact us.
      More parts & models to be listed continuously! As of August 2018, parts are available for the following ATV models:
      Parts are listed for many models, currently including:
      Kawasaki 2003 KFX400 Polaris 2010 Ranger 500 4x4 HO EFI Suzuki Quadrunner 250 LT4WD 250 LTF250 500 LTF500F King Quad 250 LTF4WDX 300 LTF4WDX 450 Quadmaster 500 LTA500F 4x4 Eiger 400 2x4 400 4x4 Ozark 250 LT250 Vinson 500 LTA50F Yamaha Banshee 350 Big Bear 350 Raptor 350 Warrior 350 Wolverine 350 More parts & models will be added continuously!
      Resurgence Small Engine Inc.