Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

WHISTLE69

Updated 05 Raptor 660 R Parts Needed

Keyswitch/both Headlights/rear Grab Bar/front Sprocket/tail Light/handlebar N/r/temp Light Covers/rear Brake Fluid Holder

If Anyone Has Some Laying Around And Wants To Make A Few Bucks.....get Ahold Of Me....thanks

I do a little restoring anf found a BUNCH of parts on EBay. very good luck there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Matt Dyche
      Can anyone give me guidance on my issue. I have a 02 Grizzly 660 and replaced the wet clutch, primary shaft, one way bearing.  Today I was riding since I tested and was driving about 20-25 mph and all of a sudden the tires locked up, heard a screeching sound, and engine died.  Didn’t have a clue what was going on, decided to try and restart, engine turned over normal but engine hesitated slightly, started and had to assist with the throttle.  It seemed to do this for a minute then seemed to straighten out.  Got home, pull clutch cover and test drove to witness clutch operation and everything looks and sounds perfect.  Could not duplicate.  Please help. 
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      If we had a dollar for every time the question “Which is really faster, the 700 or the 450?” shows up in our inbox, mailbox, or voicemail, we’d be putting this magazine together from a bungalow on a barely inhabited tropical isle named Quadhama.
      http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1603755,00.html
    • By Aidan
      Hi, 2 years ago I got a 2002 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300 for $50. Yes, I know, vary cheap, and it came with issues. The issues were, a leaky oil cap, a carburetor that fails when going up or down hill, and a flat tire that will not fill up. It also has a broken exhaust, as in broken, the tip of the exhaust is no longer there, so it is loud, but works fine. I have the oil cap, and a carb repair kit, but I need help finding a right rear tire for it, also I need ether a entirely new exhaust for it or somehow repair it, I dont have the old piece to the exhaust. Feel free to ask me questions. I will put a pic of what the exhaust is supposed to look like.

• By dglover1226
      I have a 01 raptor and recently had to bore it out to a 686 because it sucked in a bunch of sand. Now I have no torque or power in the first third of the throttle. I am hoping that someone else knows what is going on with it