i finally got to ride the quad this winter...

i was sliding and popping wheelies it was great fun!

its about time i got to ride :yes:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

i finally got to ride the quad this winter...

i was sliding and popping wheelies it was great fun!

its about time i got to ride :yes:

Everyone needs to do that once!

EDITED BY MWKE,,,,,,,

This site does not Promote the use of Drugs,,,If you would like to chat about it do it over the phone or in Private Messages....Thank you,,,,

...you kinda have a smiley smoking something..and i dont think its a ciggy.

dont mean to be a dick.

just saying.

dont mean to be a dick.

just saying.

Are you taking to me????

If So let me make myself Perfectly Clear....There will be NO TALK about DRUGS on this site....PERIOD....Comprendo????

To answer your Question....I believe that is a Cigar

If you feel that I am Wrong then feel free to go above my head and PM ADMIN.....Im sure if you can come up with a Great Argument that is should be OK to Talk openly about Drugs on this site then I will in Turn get my PEE PEE Slapped...

Now wake up and get to School

i said i wasnt trying to be a dick chill out.

you sound like someone from atvfan

:laugh:

dont mean to be a dick.

just saying.

That is trying not to be a Dick???? You need to try harder than that Kiddo:no:

Are you taking to me????

If So let me make myself Perfectly Clear....There will be NO TALK about DRUGS on this site....PERIOD....Comprendo????

Thanks for making a positive stand on this subject.I don't want to ride with or be around anyone who's under the influence of anything.I've been to a couple other forums that didn't enforce this and it's just what the hate groups need to further their cause.

That is trying not to be a Dick???? You need to try harder than that Kiddo:no:
Good job about standing behind the NO DRUGS!:policeman::dupec::SNEMOTICON8::smackbum:But the Dick thing is pretty Limp!:biglaugh::bow::woot::bow2::leghump:

ok for one thing just because i have done drugs doesnt make me a bad person.

two. i have never been under the influence of anything on my quad.

and three i dont see how that was being a dick.

i simply made a comment about a smiley you have.

Oh yeah, and ive never seen a white cigar...:cute:

:sifonec:Swisher use to make a cigar with a gray wrapping. Also they sale paper to roll your own.

alight well i dont wanna argue about something stupid like this i was just trying to make the point that you shouldnt judge someone just because they do drugs. it doesnt make them any less of a person.

And I simply made a Comment and a Decision about the Drug Talk going on in your Thread....

I Never judged you.....I was 16 once....If you can think it I probably at least Tried it Short of putting a needle in my arm...But I grew up and have been Sober for 20 yrs now...I can only hope you do the same...:wink:

When you say you do drugs, it makes you sound like a crack fiend!

We smoke, we don't do drugs! It's not made in a lab, It comes from the ground. It is practically legal in Denver.

I closed this thread because some just want to push the issue and not let it just Die....If you guys want to Talk about this stuff then go right ahead in a Private Message...The next time I catch either of you Promoting the use of Drugs in an open Forum there will be Consequences...

If any of you have a Problem with this then Take it up with ADMIN or Quadcrazy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By wylde1
      [attach]1721[/attach]
      [attach]1722[/attach]
      [attach]1723[/attach]
      [attach]1724[/attach]

• By quadnut20
      Finally made it out for a much needed ride !! Been workin nonstop with all the flooding here !!
      My buddys new toy !! LOL

Another buddy built this quad !! Its a CB 750 motor in my old Quadzilla frame man it flat gets it !!

anybody up for a challange !! Trail run rite up the face of this rock !!

Great ride good food and beers after perfect Sun !!
    • By GREENIE
      Wienen Makes it Two in a Row at Muddy Creek Raceway ATVMX
      by: Jennifer Kenyon
      Saturday April 21st, 2012
      ATV Motocross
      [email protected]
      For Immediate Release
      Wienen Makes it Two in a Row at Muddy Creek Raceway ATVMX
      Blountville, Tenn. (April 21, 2012) – Round two of the AMA ATV Motocross National Championship Series headed to Muddy Creek Raceway for round two of the ten-race series. It was Chad Wienen who came out victorious, sweeping both motos of the day and extending his points lead over defending champion John Natalie in the overall standings.
      Photo By: Ken Hill
      Harold Goodman took the Moto 1 HoleshotThe ATVRiders.com Fastest Qualifier came from Motoworks/Can-Am’s Joel Hetrick for the second race in a row, as the young Pennsylvania rider showed some of the fastest speeds of the weekend. And ATVMX veteran Harold Goodman shot out to the Moto 1 SSi Decals holeshot, but it was Baldwin Motorports/PEP’s Josh Upperman who got into the early lead before Natalie moved into the lead by lap three. Wienen had a mid-pack holeshot but quickly put himself within striking distance of Natalie’s lead and the duo picked up the intense battle right where they left off at round one. Wienen stalked Natalie until the final lap and once again cut underneath the Ironman to steal the last minute lead and Moto 1 victory as the rain started to fall on the Muddy Creek Raceway terrain.
      Hetrick got off to a bad start but put his Motoworks/Can-Am into the third spot around lap five and kept a comfortable cushion on Upperman, who finished in fourth. Thomas Brown struggled off the start, but worked his way through the pack on his TBROWN Yamaha powered by Moto-X-Perts, where he maintained a fifth place finish, just ahead of Lonestar/SSi Decals rider Nick DeNoble.
      In Moto 2, Wienen took control early on, while Natalie settled into a close second and that’s how they finished. Hetrick started off in fifth place as he passed his way back into the third spot, gunning for the leaders that were less than four seconds away throughout the entire race. Wienen went on to secure his second straight win of the season, while Natalie and Hetrick grabbed the other two podium positions.
      Photo By: Ken Hill
      Wienen takes his second straight victory in TN“The new Yamaha is awesome, I’m starting to get more comfortable on it and especially in the mud today, I feel like I barely even rode the thing!” Wienen said. “It’s crazy to think that nine months ago I was laid up in bed and after a lot of hard work and determination we’ve gotten to where were at and I’m just having fun and paying my dues, taking it one race at a time.”
      Although Upperman claimed the SSi Decals Holeshot Award, the Honda rider settled into fourth and maintained that position for the rest of the second moto, going 4-4 for fourth overall for the day.
      Thomas Brown (YAM) finished with a 5-6 score to take fifth overall, just ahead of Joe Byrd (HON), who took home sixth overall. Nick DeNoble (HON) ended the day with seventh place, ahead of Derek Swartfager (HON), while rookie Mark Madl (HON) took ninth and Harold Goodman (HON) rounded out the top ten.
      The 2012 AMA ATV Motocross Championship heads to Budds Creek in Budds Creek, Md., for round three of the ten-race circuit. For more information, please visit The New ATV MX Online.
      AMA Pro ATV Results
      Chad Wienen, Yamaha, (1-1)
      John Natalie, Can-Am, (2-2)
      Joel Hetrick, Can-Am, (3-3)
      Josh Upperman, Honda, (4-4)
      Thomas Brown, Yamaha, (5-6)
      Joe Byrd, Honda, (7-5)
      Nick DeNoble, Honda, (6-7)
      Derek Swartfager, Honda, (8-8)
      Mark Madl, Honda, (9-9)
      Harold Goodman, HON, (10-10)
      AMA ATV Motocross Championship Pro Point Standings
      Chad Wienen, Yamaha - 100
      John Natalie, Can-Am- 88
      Josh Upperman, Honda - 76
      Thomas Brown, Yamaha - 65
      Joel Hetrick, Can-Am - 65
      Nick DeNoble, Honda - 58
      Derek Swartfager, Honda - 54
      Mark Madl, Honda - 54
      Joe Byrd, Honda - 43
      Jeff Rastrelli, Suzuki – 42
      About the AMA ATV Motocross Championship
      The AMA ATV Motocross Championship is the nation's premier amateur and professional ATV motocross series, hosted at top motocross facilities nationwide. The 10-round series features the Nation's best racers, teams and sponsors, and is America's largest and longest-running ATV national motocross program. Since 1985, the series continues to expand and produce top talent from the amateur ranks, while premiering the professional class. For more information, please visit The New ATV MX Online.
    • By Honda250rider
      Thank you all very much who helped me very much with finding the right one! We're getting it for $2650 and picking it up Wed evening. Can't Wait!!!! Thanks again!!
      07 TONY STEWART EDITION DVX 400 LIKE LTZ KFX -REAL NICE:eBay Motors (item 110416176166 end time Jul-26-09 10:41:52 PDT)
    • By BuckBilly
      Owned the Ozark for 7 years before it let me down. Wheel bearings went out. Pretty impressive since it is a bulldozzer / puller / joy rig. Pretty reliable if you ask me.