Quantcast

MWKE's ride?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By afa913
      Do the small 50cc's have a way to set the speed. Im wanting to get one for my kid and i need to set it to go slow. I know the chinese knock off fourwheelers do but i dont really want one of those
    • By jeff1
      Can anyone tell me how to set the parking brake? I can’t figure it out there seems to be a lever on the hand brake but there is no way to engage it into anything. Don’t know if maybe something is missing. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By blasirl
      I have inherited an ATV and I think it was purchased in  KY, but I am in WI.  Is there a way to do an online search using the VIN or what have you to try and find the last registered owner so that I might try to get the title?
    • By bubblegumshrimp
      After 25 years of driving nothing bigger than my current 570 x2, I have a 22 XP1000 Hunter Edition on its way. Super excited about it. Any tips from fellow riders for someone new to the liter? 
    • By Charlesawest936
      Hello QuadCrazy guys and gals. Iv got a 2007 Kodiak 450 that's iv been trying to get running again after having to split the case so I could change a few of the transmission gears since the previous owner over did it and broke teeth off of 3 different gears. Anyways iv got the motor put back together and put back on the frame and I keep having problems with the one way bearing on the starter Idle gear locking up and causing the starter to spin with the motor. Now I am able to pull the rotor/flywheel off and then I have to pry the one way bearing off of the idle gear after this happens. But I am able to reset the bearing and put the starter gear on and I then put the keyway on it then I slide the rotor with the one way bearing bolted to it on as far as I can and I lock down the rotor by holding it and tightening it down. At this point all is great I'm able to rotate the crank by hand counter clockwise and the starter and idle gear are free like it's supposed to be and if I reach back behind the rotor and spin the idle gear counter clockwise it engages and spins the crank like it's supposed to. But after hitting it with the starter a couple times it locks up again. I'm pulling my hair out with this damn thing. Before I split the case to fix the transmission it didn't have any starter related issues. Also the starter Idle gear hub where the one way bearing rides doesn't look bad or anything same as the bearing it looks fine as well. Any ideas before I have to order a new bearing and idle gear? Oh also if I put it together and only use the pull rope of course it doesn't lock up, only does it after a few times of the starter being used.