Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Michael Turley

King Pins

I just bought a 1993 220 for 200.00 in good condition.  Went thru it from top to bottom, replaced all the wheel bearings and brakes shoes.  Rebuilt carb, new battery and replaced a few screws missing.  The front king pins move up and down a lot is that normal? I have looked at a few other bayou 220 and they seem to be loose as well.  Just wonder before I spend 40-50 per side for parts.

They all do it. It would be better if they didn't but it's a terrible design. Shoot em full of grease and roll on. 

• Similar Topics

• By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By Brent Wright
      What's a good size to start a 10 year old on?
    • By Brent Wright
      I give it gas then it dies.any advice to fix?
    • By JustRandy
      After looking at the wire diagram I saw the blue w/black stripe wire is coming from the neutral and reverse lights looking for ground thru the neutral and reverse switches. If it finds ground, the lights come on. The same wire also comes from the neutral relay looking for ground at the same neutral and reverse switches. So it was easy to trick the relay into thinking the engine is in neutral all the time without having the light on all the time. Just cut the blue w/black wire at the relay and ground it. Easy
      Sorry the pics aren't better

Now it starts in any gear and indicator lights work as they should.
    • By emoyer105
      I have a Yamaha Timberwolf 250 2x4 that I purchased a while ago as a project. I fixed it up to where everything was working great in my opinion, however when I showed it to a potential buyer he complained about a vibration from the rear drive shaft. (Which I ridiculous seeing as he tried to wheelie it before that) Anyways I took the rear diff apart and found most of the seals and bearings where bad. So I bought a kit off of amazon only to find that it doesn’t have all of the bearings and seals. After finding that I decided to try to find a used good condition replacement but they’re all to expensive for me so is there a better alternative for me, or can someone point me in the right direction to get the rest of the parts?