Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

StolenATV

STOLEN ATV: Stolen 2018 Red Polaris 570 4-wheeler

Red 2018 Polaris 570 4-Wheeler, less than 10 hours on it. We just got it. We added a couple of things to it, but will withhold that information for identity reasons.
We are moving into a new home & they broke in & took the 4 wheeler along with a title saw, many tools that belonged to our contractor, all the bedding off the bed, curtains, all our cleaning supplies, container with office supplies, family pictures, a container full of DVD’s, & a blue ray player, all the Dish network equipment, hopper etc.

The post Stolen 2018 Red Polaris 570 4-wheeler appeared first on Stolen 911.

View the full article

Merry Christmas to all and have a great new year

Merry Christmas to all and have a great new year

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chase Cook
      Have a 2001 polaris sportsman 500 4x4 atv and when I put coolant in the radiator it starts leaking from the exhaust. The valves are sealed but it stopped making compression. Do I need to just replace the head? I just rebuilt the hole top end and this is the only thing +valves that I have not replaced and was wondering if that is why it's not starting up. Need answers please.
    • By JacobSlabach
      Hey so i sold my 04 rubicon and wanted something new so i went to NC and bought a '13 scrambler 850XP LE EPS.  love it the only issues with it when i bought it were a leak in the front tire and the mice had chewed through one of the spark plug wires.  currently have a substitute hooking the chewed end to the ignition coil so itll run on both cylinders however im having an issue finding a replacement coil wire for it and was wondering if yall had any advice.  i need the longer of the two coil wires and i can only find the shorter one online.  will throw up some pics of it when i can
    • By Jeff Cotter
      I recently purchased a 2000 polaris xplorer 400 4x4.  When I bought it the starter was bad, speedometer didn't work,  and it had been sitting for 5 years. I replaced the battery, and starter. Changed all fluids, and got it running correctly.  Then replaced the speedometer in an attempt to make sure the awd would be available when needed.  And took it out for a couple hour ride with a buddy.  
      It ran great that ride with no serious problems just a little carb issues which I was able to take care of on the trails.  Then a couple days later I decided to take it out for a ride by myself,  again ran great no issues other than a couple times it seemed to cough and then take off again.  That day when I was loading it I noticed coolant dripping onto the trailer and the overflow bottle was empty.  
      Got home and decided to drain the counter balancer, when I did that I got about 3 cups of coolant. Im guessing that it needs new seals and all for the water pump.
      My question is how difficult is it to do the water pump and should I attempt it or should I send it down the road to the polaris dealership to get it done? 

• By ATVNetwork
      atvs The heavyweight high-performance, woods racing ATV from Polaris
      A general overview of the 2019 Polaris Scrambler XP 1000 ATV with engine, suspension, interior, and cargo basics. View the full article