Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
StolenATV

STOLEN ATV: Stolen Polaris Sportsman 800 V-Twin

This ATV was stolen out of a backyard on Lizard Lick Rd. in Zebulon NC late at night in June of 2018.

It’s a Blue/Black ’08 Sportsman 800.

At the time of theft it had white handguards that were zip-tied to the handlebars.

It also had black wheels with Kenda mud tires.

It was stolen along with the KTM 450 dirt-bike that you see along with it in some of the pictures.

One of the pictures is generic of a similar bike, just to give you an idea.

The post Stolen Polaris Sportsman 800 V-Twin appeared first on Stolen 911.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By StolenATV
      Taken from my car port around 0330 and was taken by at least 2 people found footprints pushing the quad all the way to the road (80 yards)
      The post 2012 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EFI 4×4 Stolen appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By mothrottle
      The VIN on my 2018 Kodiak 450 is not where it's supposed to be. I bought this used. Is there another "hidden" location where I can find it? Need the number for insurance co. Thanks in advance.
    • By David Miller
      Does anyone know how to access the check engine codes on a 2018 450 sportsman. Just changed battery and spark plug . It runs fine but the light is on and I need this to plow snow and need it reliable. Any ideas . Thanks
    • By 06kfx440
      So my friend was riding this and all 4 wheels locked up and had to be slid out of the woods. We put it on the trailer and and left it alone thinking it was ice.

So he drove home and as we drug it off the trailer “snap!” Started rolling again. I told him to leave it since it’s rolling and we can figure it out

I’m not close to the machine to try things or even work on it. Buy anyone have an idea. I was thinking ice like mentioned. But nothing was leaking to indicate a broken case or seal. And the fact it rolled just by bouncing on the trailer. Very confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By colin james
      2012-2014 Sportsman 400/500 factory service manual
      View File This is the factory service manual for multiple models of the years 2012-2014  sortsman 400/500 including hd edition's.
      Submitter colin james Submitted 08/13/2019 Category Polaris ATV