yeah i cant just do anything with this quad..why cant anyone understand that?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

oh goodness, I'm laughing :) We all love quads, we all love riding, that's why we're on this site......where's the LOVE!? Nobody's hatin on anyoneeeee we all got love for each other, I mean...I got love for all you fellow quad (and trike/rhino) riders :)

My 400's a whopping 2000.....8 years old...in the world of racing, she's ancient...pretty much an antique...but I still give her hell :)

mines got a year on yours lol mines a 99'..and still running strong..the only thing i have replaced is a sprocket. but that was my choice =]

so much for polaris's not being reliable

haha

lol, i just replaced my own chain and sprocket......and tie rod....ok so i bought them and my husband put them in. my little mechanic, i love him for it ;)

she's ready for the next harescramble race :) :) do any of you race??

I just started...I LOVE IT :) You should try it sometime!

I would rather Spend 35 bucks for the kit Than 1000 dollars to have someone tear it down because one day it didnt oil while I was Riding....Every used POS that I have ever bought that had that Auto oiler Got plugged

Im not hating on anyone....Its just Frustrating that this thread was all about Modding the heck out of some Polaris only to find out its a Family Quad that cant be Modded:laugh:

I think I have at least everyone on this thread here beat on the age of the Rides..They are as old as some of you if not older:laugh::wink:

ok so i'm dying to know....what exactly do you ride and what year is it:rolleyes:

she's ready for the next harescramble race :) :) do any of you race??

Back in the 80's I did a Few Races on Unsuspended 110's It was a County Fair Thang....Nothing major....

Geez,,,,,Now my Back is Hurting just thinking about that little Trike:laugh:

I still Ride WOT out in the dunes.....We make our own Tracks out there when we are there for at least a Week.....Kinda like Scrambles through the Tree Shots, Open Sea Grass Trails and Dune Climbs....

oh man lucky....I want to ride in some dunes soooooooooooo bad.

this is what I tend to look like when we're done riding/racing:

november07024.jpg

I know...exactly what everyone looks for in a wife hahahaha

1985 Yamaha Tri-Z Two fiddy.....NOTHIN STOCK

HPIM3322.jpg

HPIM3321.jpg

HPIM3320.jpg

1982 200M, 1985 Z 250, 1984 200s, 1985 350X

34843A93B93B7Ffp633Dot3E2323A3D3B3A.jpg

I ride this one the most....1985 Honda 350X

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5484.jpg

I think Ill be riding on one of these pretty soon though....

:laugh:

FloridaBiker.jpg

november07024.jpg

I know...exactly what everyone looks for in a wife hahahaha

Oh HELL NO!!!!!!!! The only upside I see to that is me holding the hose while you Stip down:laugh:

wowwwww that's pretty funny :)

here's my dirty baby:

indoor2016.jpg

and my clean one:

indoor2028.jpg

Quote from Mywifeknowseverything "I think I have at least everyone on this thread here beat on the age of the Rides..They are as old as some of you if not older"

I got you beat! I have a 1981 Yamaha IT465. I bought it for 100 bucks with no compression, put 100 bucks to rebuild the top end. This bike can just about keep up with my CR500. This is a pic of my 99' CR500 and my 81' IT 465. I broke the front fender off right before the pic. That's why the IT doesn't have one. 3056.jpg

hey MWKE does your tri-z have titan AT489s on the front?

Good Eye!!!! Good Tire.....Not alot of Tire choices for the Z as it has a 12" front rim....I lke to have a light Tire up front.....I think I am going with a Mowhawk for the front next....:wink:

o...i was gonna say i would get a better tire..those were my stocks... couldnt stand em' :laugh: sweeet ass tri-z though.:yes:

i have never driven them in the sand so i dunno how they do there though. lol i only used them for trails and mud..

Handling Characteristics are like Apples and Oranges when you compare Trikes and Quads....That tire does just fine...with the Stocker Dunlop 732 on there,,,,Wet Sand would get shot out in front and then Whip back into my Face.....Not with this one though....Kinda gets Whipped out to the Side and then Back.....

Oh HELL NO!!!!!!!! The only upside I see to that is me holding the hose while you Stip down:laugh:

So what?? I can't be cute while riding and getting dirty? :frown:

wheeler0801 that is a really nice looking quad. Glad to see more people from TN here. :biggrinjesterc:

Thanks :) She's a pretty little thanggggg, anddd fast!!! I love her!

Is it a 450R? What and where do you race?

she's a 400ex :) My husband's got the 450.......we have raced in the 800mx and Kentucky State Indoor Championships series...basically sx racing.......now we're both racing the Mid-South Harescramble series and in April we'll be moving back to NY and competing in the WNYOA harescramble series.............................and a GNCC or two :)

what about you!?

So what?? I can't be cute while riding and getting dirty? :frown:

I never Said that!!!!! I think Dirty Girls are HOT!!!! What I was saying is that you wouldnt catch me DEAD in that Stuff....Id have to pick my Trike up and Carry it over :laugh: That ol Nasty Gumbo Stuff:confused:

Now post up some picture of you WASHING it:notworthy::lurk5c::eek2::bf_rasta::wiggle::bouncing_smiles::pimp:

I never Said that!!!!! I think Dirty Girls are HOT!!!! What I was saying is that you wouldnt catch me DEAD in that Stuff....Id have to pick my Trike up and Carry it over :laugh: That ol Nasty Gumbo Stuff:confused:

Now post up some picture of you WASHING it:notworthy::lurk5c::eek2::bf_rasta::wiggle::bouncing_smiles::pimp:

hahahaha you big baby....anddddd i didn't make you hijack any thread, you did it on your own:rolleyes:

so HA.........anyways, since noone will comment me in the other thread I startedddd...I'm looking for a good steering stabilizer for my 400ex and one for my husband's 450r..any suggestions??

I'm looking for the pencil type one, they're more in our price rance.......but I would love that Precision:laugh: