Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

maddog865

2013 Linhai Bighorn 400 valve specs needed

You can try these Linhai ATV Service manuals:

* Topic moved to Other brands atv forum and adjusted topic title for more info

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Cjames58
      View File 2013-2018 Polaris Sportsman and Outlaw 90 Service Manual
      this is the service manual for the 2013 through 2018 sportsman and outlaws 90
      Submitter Cjames58 Submitted 08/23/2018 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By StolenATV
      Someone broke into a barn located at the residence by prying the door open around a lock and removing the four wheeler. It did not have a key with it so there could be damage to the ignition or had the key tumbler replaced. It had a big NC Hunter’s Safety sticker on the gas tank. This belonged to my daughter who loved to be a country girl along with her cousins. Image is a stock image
      The post Stolen 2013 Honda Rancher – Green appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By RDALE352
      My Rancher cranks right up and runs great for a while and then it will suddenly sputter out and die. It usually cranks right back up and again runs great for a while and then same thing. Yesterday it got to where it acted like it wasn't going to crank back up a few time but eventually did. Any suggestions??
    • By Keith Proudman
      My 2013 Honda 420 occasionally won't go into reverse. I don't think it is in the transmission as it does not make a click or noise. I think it is in the lockout. Someone told me when I ride near the ocean the salt can get on something. Any ideas?
    • By rideatvs2live
      Found some interesting news online when I googled Yamaha yesterday. Not sure when this went down, but Yamaha bought a percentage of Linhai (a Chinese manufacturing company) and are providing technology for Scooters, and more importantly for this forum, ATV's.

Seeing as how not everyone can AFFORD the crazy prices that have skyrocketed over the past 15 years. Yamaha and Linhai are trying to produce a more affordable model by manufacturing out of CHINA! I found a pretty substantial savings at RidersWholesale.com over what they want you to pay at the local Yamaha Dealer.
      Just spreading the word. Let me know what you think about this. You can check out the Technical Specs Here
  • Similar Tagged Content