1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By edgeentertainment
      Looking for any quad rider groups that are interested in being a part of a Monster Truck show at the New York State Fair in Syracuse on Sunday September 2 2012. Basically it involves 2 teams of quad racers competing at scheduled times during the monster truck show.
    • By wylde1
      I need to know what my options may be for a problem with my truck. I was replacing the thermostat and the freakin' bolt for the housing broke off. I drilled the broken bolt and tried to use an EZ out. Well the freakin' EZ out broke inside the broken bolt. I am stuck:mad: Talked to a mechanic about it, but they didn't seem interested in helping me and never called back. The truck it all tore apart in my garage. Front grill off, radiator out, thermostat housing removed. Can this be fixed or am I SOL. I can't get out riding till I get this fixed and wife says I am starting to get cranky.
    • By GeoD
      These are some UTVs (named Shrunkettes) my Dad sold as a distributor back in the early 80's. They received a lot of attention but they didn't sell very well. I think the base model was approx $3500. The Deluxe model $6500. No wonder they didn't sell!!! Even though today's UTV's go for approx $14-16k.
      My Dad had one base model and two Deluxe for display. They were neat little all terrain vehicles. The base model ripped!!! Too bad they were before their time and so damn expensive back in the day.
      The Company went belly up and they are no more. I made the PDF from the last known brochure.
      Shrukette Brochure