Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Lildaisygrl18

Its almost time ......

ummmm not sure if we'll be there for the mx races, but we'll definitely be there in september for the gncc....actually its part of the harescamble series we're running this season...so make sure you come out then :) I need all the support I can get lol!!!!!!

I'll let ya know for sure if we go or not and maybe we can chat over hot dogs or something :) :)

Glad someone is getting on a track.....this summer blows so far....we have had major thunderstorms with tornados the last several Fridays ruining any chance of getting on our local track for the weekends.....they are calling for more bad weather this Friday too :mad:

Yep weather here has been weird too. I am still in the breaking in stage of my rebuilt so I can't go hog wild. I need a place to putt around for awhile. It has been a busy spring so far too.

yup it sure has lil daisy....and scott, i've heard plenty about your weather since i left nashville from my parents, let's hope it calms down for everyones sake :) :)

Got some rain and bad weather this morning and they are calling for more rain this Saturday and Sunday :aargh: Just glad the real nasty weather with the tornados was just north of us this morning.

Yep weather here has been weird too. I am still in the breaking in stage of my rebuilt so I can't go hog wild. I need a place to putt around for awhile. It has been a busy spring so far too.

Its funny to me that I have always heard of several different ways to break in a motor.....taking it easy the first tank of fuel.....timed rpm's with cooling off time..... and riding it like you stole it. Well after talking to one BIG engine builder in the quad business I have been going with the "you stole it" without any problems on the last two that I have rebuilt.

Well when I got it it had just been rebuilt .80 over and the guy I got it from drive it like he stole it. I was also very hard to start. The piston started slapping the first time I had it out. Took it down to my local dealer and it was scored pretty bad. I have talked with a lot of people who have told me that letting a 2 stroke warm up and cleaning the air filter on it was the best thing to keep the motor going.