Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

grizzlysixsixty

New from north tx

16 hours ago, grizzlysixsixty said:

Got me a grizzly it’s funbit I need to fix it here and there. 

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! I have a 2004 yamaha grizzly 660. 

how do you like that backrest on it? i thought about getting one of them. but idk.. give me some pros and cons of it please

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Unfortunately I didn't notice some of the rust hitting the undercarriage of my 2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660, but saw it the other day when I was doing some maintenance, oil change, air filter, spark plug, etc. The left side footrest broke and that's causing the plastic to hit the front wheel. It broke right at the welds from too much rust. Looks to me like what I need is (looked this up on yamahapartshouse.com):
      YAMAHA FOOTREST BOARD 5KM-27481-10 Left side (broken)
      YAMAHA FOOTREST BOARD 5KM-27488-10-00 Right side (rusted and will probably break eventually)

Does anyone have a less expensive source? I did see on ebay a couple of listings but it still comes out to @ $50 each, 
    • By pcumby
      Hi guys I'm in the market for a new ATV.  I narrowed my choices down to King quad 750 Grizzly 700 and Rubicon 520,  I own a 2006 500 Rubicon right now and I like the reliability and power for plowing.  However it is not a capable ATV.  When quading with other guys it falls short with ride quality and ground clearance.   I also have a 500 King Quad 2015 which I like and will keep it for my wife.  It is very strong and reliable also.  However my plan is to sell my Honda Rubicon and replace it with a 2020 of one of the these mentioned above.  Can anyone give me their take on one or all of these machines and why you picked what you picked?
    • By Sp33dy0000
      Hi can someone please give me some sort of idea I have a Yamaha 600 grizzly four-wheel-drive I have put a new coil and a new stater and Pulse stater on it with new plug and steel can’t get any fire
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      not sure where to post this but,

I have a 2016 yamaha grizzly 700 with a blown up transmission (again).

I was wondering if a 2015 Yamaha grizzly 700 Main drive transmission shaft and gears shift drum will fit on my 2016?
    • By Ajmboy
      Now with spring here, the wifey and I have been doing some landscaping. Have a good friend that does tree work and helped us grade the land in front of our house by spreading fill/dirt. Was able to get free fill off of craigslist delivered but it contained some rock so needed to rake it out. My neighbor has this cool attachment that works very well. Here's some photos shot during this past week 😋