Quantcast

2007 Prairie 360 4x4 Feedback or Suggestions

That's a good quad and as long as the price is right, I would get it, Check sites like KBB.com for the resale value. As far as checking, you'll want to see how many hours/miles are on it if it has a display/speedo. Look at the overall condition of teh plastics, frame, tires, rims...to see how hard it was ridden. Check the oil level and condition. Open the seat and see what it looks like under there. Start it up and see how it runs. @Frank Angerano buys a lot of used atvs and knows what to look for.

• Like 1

Hey @Lellwyn Griffin I was just looking at the exact same bike to buy in NJ. Same color etc.  it had a plow and winch installed the bike was in great shape. I wound up going for something a little better but also sad I didn’t grab it.  The guy wound up selling it for $2600 I believe. Great bike.  

But like @Ajmboy said I buy a lot of bikes.  The things I look for are color and clarity of oil, wiring work that has been done by others, take a good look at the frame for repairs like welding work or bends in the frame from a wreck Check the plastics underneath for mismatch colors. A quick look at the carburetor to make sure it’s not a cheap aftermarket. And I always take a quick compression reading.  Anything  from 150 to 180 psi is good and usually within range for that cc engine.  Go through all the gears and if possable I like to raise up the wheels off the ground and spin the tires to see if they wobble (bent axles or rims) or have any movement in the bearings.

post some more pics I would love to see it. 

Good luck    

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Ajmboy changed the title to 2007 Prairie 360 4x4 Feedback or Suggestions

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!
    • By p5200
      I'm wanting to try and get the machine on blocks. I just want to verify my AWD is working. How do most of you go about doing this. I want to be safe since it will be in gear with hopefully, all wheels spinning. Thanks! 🙂
    • By p5200
      Hello folks, I have a Polaris 500 Scrambler. Not positive I need a new battery.  The folks I got the ride from said they put a new battery on it right before selling it to me. It's been a couple cold months before I tried starting it. After jumping it now, I let it idle plus revved it quite a bit for about 20 minutes. Then I shut it off and tried to restart barely turns over and that's it? Am I not giving it enough charge time maybe need to actually ride it? The battery on it is a Continental CTX9-BX. I lf a new battery is needed would maybe Amazon have a decent one? Thanks!
    • By Johnfj44
      Trying to find service manual instructions on reset of belt light on 2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700. I tried YouTube and none of the videos seem to match the wiring configuration on mine. It is running rough and the only issue I can find is that the belt light is blinking to remind me to service the machine. I can do the service but don't see how to reset the light. Can anyone provide the appropriate pages of the 2004 service manual for me? 
    • By skittle021
      Anyone know where to buy an ECU for a 2018 Hisun Tactic 550? All I can find online are the UTV variants.