Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Craig Newton Lawton

110cc thundercat quad not starting

Hi thanks for adding me on here, i bought a none running 110cc thundercat quad and i have spark, fuel, compression but it wont start anyone have any ideas as im stumped 

Might be carb related,  Have you messed with that? Did it sit for a while? You might want to just pop on a new carb, they run pretty cheap for those chines atvs on amazon. Something like:

https://amzn.to/2UIe5Dt

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mudrecon
      as the topic says I'm interested in brands of mufflers ur using. I want a quiet (drive up on moose quiet) but performance type. Whos got what? Mines seen better days

• By kgard
      Hi all, I bought a 2018 used 450 for my wife. She is having trouble with some of the real rocky trails close to our home. Her arms give out in an hour or two so I was thinking of adding power steering . Is this possible ? Anyone done this ? 
    • By FlyingJBIRD
      I've bought a used 2007 Polaris Phoenix 200... it's in pretty good shape... but after it starts, warms up, a few minutes of my son riding around yard it will die... it refuses to start back until the next day, then same thing again... I've seen this is a problem but haven't found any real answers... my son is driving me crazy to get him back riding... any help is greatly appreciated...
    • By Mudrecon
      Haven't got a service manual for this yet so I'm flying by the seat of my pants I made myself a shifter extension to go up by the gas tank took my foot shifter off to weld it and now when I put it back on I don't seem to be able to find neutral. Is there some asinine reason that you have to do something internally when you change or remove the foot shifter? It was a simple take off weld put back on and dog bite my pecker it's not working. I hope this is something simple I've done and that's something I need brain surgery for. Cheers fellas I know y'all will have the right answers
    • By Jerryd68
      Anyone have any thoughts on the early Quad Sports?  My very first ATV was a 1985 LT230S,  me and a buddy purchased them brand new in 1985, rode those little bikes till the wheels fell off,  I would like to find one to restore for nostalgic reasons and to teach my 14 yo son to ride.  Nice meeting you all!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By txlora84
      I have a 110cc atv not sure of a brand its a Chinese model. I put on a new harness with cdi solenoid and all those. I have put a new starter on, and carburetor. I bypassed the start button cause it was just making the solenoid click. with the new button switch the atv will crank but not start. I tried to jump the solenoid and it did nothing. I am stumped. also I noticed gas leaking from the carburetor and when I took the filter off there was gas in it. I cleaned the carburetor and nothing was stuck or clogged. can someone help me out.
    • By eorc1313
      I dont know what size the factory battery was. The kart is out of town and i cant measure it.The battery i have is bad and its smaller than the factory size. i looked it up on Kazuma parts.com and lots of places but they dont list them model specific
    • By chris11
      Hi everyone. I am hoping to find a service manual or exploded view diagram for a Lincoln 110cc Automatic Mini quad. Or any advice ect. Something seems to be locking up inside. However the quad has sat for a while. I have lubed EVERYTHING and think the piston does go up and down when I move the flywheel clockwise, but it locks going forward. Thanks and if photo,s or any more info is needed please let me know.
    • By CosterVFW
      Daughters quad started blowing oil. Pulled top end, found piston and sleeve marred. Replaced piston and cylinder, upon verifying TDC using my thumb to hold pressure, notice loss of pressure against thumb while hearing a "bubbling" sound from inside the head.
      1) While I had compression loss from old piston/cylinder. I did not notice compression loss from head.
      2) All Top End gaskets are new. Head gasket is in excellent condition.
      3) Head and Cylinder mating surfaces were prepared, cleaned & slightly sanded to ensure no foreign objects & smooth surface.
      4) Did not use any type of extra gasket material (RTV, etc) on head gasket. Although, head gasket came with some sort of (rtv style) seal. Link to show example of this head gasket: Cylinder Head Gasket for Coolster Mountopz ATVs - $3.95
      I am beyond frustrated... What am I missing?
    • By Sveden
      Was about to change the oils on the TaoTao atv.
      Its an automatic, no gears or only one.
      Problem is that I only found one place to fill oil instead of two.
      Could it be that it use the same oil for the engine and autogearbox?
      If it like that what oil should i use? Transmission or 4-strook?