Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Craftsman tools are now at Lowes!

I've always been a craftsman tool guy because I worked for sears auto for about 10 years. I was in Lowes the other day and they have pretty much everything craftsman now, for some time. They'll even warranty old tools I'm told, like sears did. So I'm happy about that. 

• Like 1

I just bought a 1/2 drive long chrome extension bar, 1/2 drive and 3/8 drive 15MM impact sockets and 1/2 and 3/8 impact swivels all from lowes, but not all craftsman. Giving their other brand a try also..

• Like 1

I've had good luck with the Kobalt brand.

That's my go-to when I need most new stuff...

I'm sure most of the Kobalt is china-made as well, but it seems a bit blasphemous that someone bought the Craftsman name and isn't making it in the US.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By pokerl0w
      To start it off, I'd like to share the bakery display cases I made for my wife. I'm sure ya'll have some impressive stories behind those HF tools, let's see 'em!

I built these bakery display cases for wife on almost 100% HF tools a couple years ago. Only thing I bought from Home Depot was the wood/plywood/stains and 3 sawhorses for my workbench. Router, circsaw, blades for both, sander, sandpaper, gloves, the nails for the nailgun (gun borrowed from dad, have a 5# pancake for air) I had almost zero tools to start.
      Some of their cheap "speed" clamps failed, but first time for me using those types of clamps, was expecting them to hold better:

heh my youngest helping my dad glue:

and for fun, here was the finished project (1 of 2, built 2 cases, this is the smaller .. the plastic was from Tap Plastics for the "sneeze guards" and the top case):

back side showing both cases:

• By DemonQuad666
      Sup Gang,
      So Im Picking up my crated 89 LT250r next weekend... I have no Idea what shape its in other than its completely tore down. Chassis im told is in great shape and fresh paint. Still sending off to powder coat after gusset install (if I can find a kit). This will be my first Resto/Mod so any tips, special tools, words of advice would be much appreciated. I have no doubt this project will take months and several $$$. I plan on doing all the work myself except for the Motor and paint. Any suggestions on reputable 2 stroke gurus i can ship the motor to ???  Again any help would be much appreciated. Pics coming as soon as i pick her up.....Until then... Deuces...