Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Craftsman tools are now at Lowes!

I've always been a craftsman tool guy because I worked for sears auto for about 10 years. I was in Lowes the other day and they have pretty much everything craftsman now, for some time. They'll even warranty old tools I'm told, like sears did. So I'm happy about that. 

• Like 1

• Similar Topics

• By YamahaGrizzly
      So my Yamaha grizzly 700 wasn't going into reverse for some reason but Jon and George figured it out on what to do to fix that problem for me. Jon Talks about how he was able to fix that problem my Yamaha Grizzly was having with the reverse.
      On a side note we are so close to 1k subs! hell ya!
    • By sprad22
      Hi I have a 2002 arctic cat 500 auto.starts and runs but will not go forward or reverse.the outer clutches/pulleys and belt spins but it will not move when put in gear.Any ideas as to what to to check for?clutckes,broken gear????
      thanks for any ideas..
    • By benwheeler
      Hi All,
      I need to replace a sensor on my son's Polaris Sportsman 110.     It physically broke somehow.   It's Polaris p/n 0455053 , the best I can tell.    It's about a $140 part from Polaris.   I'm hoping there may be an auto industry equivalent.   Most of those are around $15 haha.

Thanks!
      Bill
    • By TWiST
      New user and first time quad owner. I recently got a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 and am really excited to start working on it! I work in IT for a living and am an experienced mechanic, so at least I am not starting at 0 haha.  Looking forward to hanging out and getting to know everybody!
    • By Gary Streever
      I'm looking to buy a used 99 Prairie 400 Auto 2X4. Anybody know what things I should check or problem areas for this model?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By pokerl0w
      To start it off, I'd like to share the bakery display cases I made for my wife. I'm sure ya'll have some impressive stories behind those HF tools, let's see 'em!

I built these bakery display cases for wife on almost 100% HF tools a couple years ago. Only thing I bought from Home Depot was the wood/plywood/stains and 3 sawhorses for my workbench. Router, circsaw, blades for both, sander, sandpaper, gloves, the nails for the nailgun (gun borrowed from dad, have a 5# pancake for air) I had almost zero tools to start.
      Some of their cheap "speed" clamps failed, but first time for me using those types of clamps, was expecting them to hold better:

heh my youngest helping my dad glue:

and for fun, here was the finished project (1 of 2, built 2 cases, this is the smaller .. the plastic was from Tap Plastics for the "sneeze guards" and the top case):

back side showing both cases:

• By DemonQuad666
      Sup Gang,
      So Im Picking up my crated 89 LT250r next weekend... I have no Idea what shape its in other than its completely tore down. Chassis im told is in great shape and fresh paint. Still sending off to powder coat after gusset install (if I can find a kit). This will be my first Resto/Mod so any tips, special tools, words of advice would be much appreciated. I have no doubt this project will take months and several $$$. I plan on doing all the work myself except for the Motor and paint. Any suggestions on reputable 2 stroke gurus i can ship the motor to ???  Again any help would be much appreciated. Pics coming as soon as i pick her up.....Until then... Deuces...