Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Everyone remember the Element Chart from Science !

A new element has been discovered

Recent hurricanes and climatic issues are proof of the existence of a new chemical element. Research has led to the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science.

The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons & 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction ( that would normally take less than a second) to be delayed any time from four days to fourteen years.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of two to six years; it does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which some of the assistant neutrons & deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium, since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons

How Much HORSEPOWER can I have and still go the Heaven ?

Livin Hard was easy when I was young and Bulletproof

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 Issues

I am so glad that I found this site! I have a 2000 Sportsman 500 4X4 and have a couple issues.  The biggest one is that the gear selector mounting bolts to the frame have vibrated loose and I can't find the size that I need on any website.  I do not have any of the bottom bolts or the two side bolts to go off of.  The entire gear selector has come off the frame but is still connected to the shifter linkages.  Second issue is that it wants to turn left and is very hard to steer.  I cannot find anything bent.  Any ideas? Thanks!

By ticketman2u, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 9 replies
    • 1985 Honda TRX250 shifter issues

I just bought two 1985 TRX250's from my father-in-law. One runs great, the other not so much. The one is having issues with the shifter. The shifter seems to be resting lower than normal. When I press the shifter downward, it just pops back up. Any thougjts as to what the issue might be?

By Flanstone, in Honda ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • 1994 Yamaha big bear 350 Starting Issues

I have a 1994 big bear and I am starting to have issues starting. I put in a new starter and selnoid as the at stopped starting with the electrical but will still start with the pull cord. Where and what now should I be looking at to check? If I turn key to on and the switch to on then hit the start button, the bike clicks and then nothing. Lights still work but no response to the starter. Stumped now. Any help would be greAt.

By Scoopeddad, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 9 replies
    • 1994 Honda trx 300 some carb issues

So I have a 1994 Honda trx300 and I still am having some carb issues. I cleaned the carb and installed a new carb kit. Starts great, idles great, but when in 3rd it seems to pulsate. Not steady power. Any ideas on the setting the setting for the carb? I put a new spark plug in and the old one did seem pretty dark and sooty. I checked the gap on new one and installed. Went for a ride and it didn't seem any different. Any suggestions would be great..

By Scoopeddad, in Honda ATV Forum

• 7 replies
    • Washington Backcountry Discovery Route (WABDR)

I had a friend of mine complete this route on a duel sport bike, but what I have heard is that you can do sections with your ATV if you want to. Has anyone road this trail from Southern WA to Northern WA on a ATV? https://ridebdr.com/WABDR This is a 575 mile off road trip. There are towns along the way for gas and lodging.

By Shoogaze, in West ATV & Off Road Forum

• 4 replies