Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Everyone remember the Element Chart from Science !

A new element has been discovered

Recent hurricanes and climatic issues are proof of the existence of a new chemical element. Research has led to the discovery of the heaviest element yet known to science.

The new element, Governmentium (Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons & 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons. Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert; however, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact. A minute amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction ( that would normally take less than a second) to be delayed any time from four days to fourteen years.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of two to six years; it does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganization in which some of the assistant neutrons & deputy neutrons exchange places. In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganization will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical morass.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium, an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium, since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons

How Much HORSEPOWER can I have and still go the Heaven ?

Livin Hard was easy when I was young and Bulletproof

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By JacobSlabach
      Theres a horse farm I work/worked at and they have a Rubicon (500cc)  think its a 04.  Its been having starting issues.  First time it wouldnt start, the owner said it had a new battery in it (this is about a year ago I guess..).  I replaced the solenoid and then the starter.  the battery was dead so I jumped it and then it started fine after the battery charged.  about a month later, same problem.  I swapped the solenoid back out with the old one(still had it)- nothing.  the owner had another battery she said was good, swapped that out and it fired up.  Now, today, same problem again... owner says the starter was sluggish and then the battery went dead.  Went out and jumped it again and it ran fine (its a carburated atv so its not fond of under freezing temperatures...).  the stater is working cause when I got there, the battery had 7-9v on it (multimeter said it was rising and falling (with the key on)).  I jumped it off  our van and rode it around for say 5-10mins.  when I shut it off again, battery is reading 14v with key off and 13v with it on.  thats as far as I've gotten..  I asked the owner to let me know if anything else happened later on..  What I'm wondering is if its just the battery, or maybe is the regulator rectifier not working letting the battery be overcharged cause it to die?  And then again, the bike could have sat with the key and headlight on overnight for all I know..
    • By pokerl0w
      this bike! did this guy sucker me or what.. ok, looks like this means something is bent that I do not see or one rod is longer vs the other?
      how long do you think this would last before it ripped into the tire? this is the right side, left side tire clears no problem

I can not find them on www.kawasakipartshouse.com

• By Zilla28
      While riding my Quadzilla XLC 500 I was cruising along about 60 mph then opened it up, but once I hit 70-75 mph it died on me so I rolled to a stop and it wouldn't start for about 20-30 seconds. I then noticed the Temp light occasionally flashes on but its so quick you wouldn't notice in the day so not sure how long its been happening. The engine has started pinging when I accelerate which can be caused by many things so I drained the fuel and replaced with hi octane, fitted a new spark plug, adjusted the little washer on the high jet in the carb twice to make it run more lean which made no difference.  I tested the thermostat which opens at the correct temperature, I removed the radiator cap and started the engine and no bubbles were showing and the oil is on maximum and very clean as I have not long serviced it.
      The last time I took it out I went 14 miles and the coolant in the bottle has dropped about 1/2".
      I am now leaning towards a head gasket and have purchased a full gasket kit but was wondering if there's anything else it could be before taking the engine apart.
    • By Scoopeddad
      I have a 1994 big bear and I am starting to have issues starting. I put in a new starter and selnoid as the at stopped starting with the electrical but will still start with the pull cord. Where and what now should I be looking at to check? If I turn key to on and the switch to on then hit the start button, the bike clicks and then nothing. Lights still work but no response to the starter. Stumped now. Any help would be greAt.
    • By cbbubby78
      Ok here is what happened. I notice a four wheeler at sitting in the weeds at my moms house.she said it had been there about a year and that she got tired of messing with it and told me to take it. i cleaned up the carb real good (it was pretty nasty) and put it back on, cleaned out the gas tank , put some gas in it. i was surprised but it started and ran fairly well. i rode it a few times, never for very long and then my little girl lost the key to it. since i couldn't find it i decided to just use a toggle switch and bypass ignition. when i got it hooked up for some reason i pushed the kill switch on the handlebar to off. when i did that i heard a pop which turned out to be the fuse. slid that switch back over, replaced the fuse, and tried to start it but no luck. It had been running good enough that it would start first pull with the rope. now it is not getting any fire to the plug. Does anybody know where i need to start troubleshooting the issue or why it blew the fuse. Any help will be appreciated.