Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Tiffany Rowland

Oil in plug hole on 07 Honda trx400ex

I recently purchased an 07 Honda sportrax and when I was checking the spark plug I saw the boot was ripped nearly in half. When I removed the plug it was blackened and covered in oil. How can I thoroughly clean the plug hole and remove any debris that is in there? Is there a small tube like vacuum or something of the sort made for stuff like this? The machine my dentist has would be perfect, maybe they do rentals! 😁

How did you end up cleaning this? I would probably have used carb and choke cleaner spray.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chris2018
      I have a 1996 Kawasaki Mojave KSF250. I have no manual on it and it has a no spark issue. If anyone could give me a hand with this or would possibly have a manual would appreciate it. 
    • By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By Michael P
      Hi i have bayou 400 when i turn it over i get one little spark and that's it? New cdi ,switch, and a used regulator/retifier,new battery any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    • By Frank Angerano
      I would like to hear who uses what to clean there ATV’S. 
      I’ve always been a fan of simple green and it’s always worked well but with this new property and the crazy black mud and clay that’s there  I have to say the simple green is not cutting it. 

So from cleaning  right after a ride to cleaning them when you find one in a barn I would like to hear what everyone does and what your recommendations. 
      I’m looking to try something new.  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Tiffany Rowland
      I am working on a Honda sportrax I just got my daughter for get birthday and the reverse and neutral light are not working. When I traced the wire down I saw that it wasn't plugged in but I don't see where it is supposed to connect. Does any one have a general idea of where I should look?

• By Tiffany Rowland
      I recently purchased an 07 Honda sportrax and when I was checking the spark plug I saw the boot was ripped nearly in half. When I removed the plug it was blackened and covered in oil. How can I thoroughly clean the plug hole and remove any debris that is in there? Is there a small tube like vacuum or something of the sort made for stuff like this? The machine my dentist has would be perfect, maybe they do rentals! 😁

• By Ajmboy
      2004 Honda TRX400EX Sportrax 400EX Owners Manual
    • By Ajmboy
      View File 2004 Honda TRX400EX Owners Manual
      2004 Honda TRX400EX Sportrax 400EX Owners Manual
      Submitter Ajmboy Submitted 08/01/2018 Category Honda ATV  
    • By 87tecate4
      View File 1999-2002 Honda TRX400EX Service Repair Manual
      1999-2002 Honda TRX400EX Service Repair Manual
      Submitter 87tecate4 Submitted 07/18/2018 Category Honda ATV