Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
StolenATV

STOLEN ATV: STOLEN 2008 Honda Foreman 500 4×4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By AKATV
      For those that have been pulling hair out-
      It took me a month to figure this out, but I am glad to report that I have figured out how to repair my 2004 450ES Speedometer

If you have a Honda Foreman 02-04 450 ES model ( 4 indicator lights on top of meter)
      or a Honda Foreman 99-00 450 ES model ( 3 indicator lights on top of meter)
      or aOnda Rancher 00-03 TRX350ES

and your display:

- Is Blank

- does not show the gear indicator spot at all (not the gear or --) but the
      backwards "L" that goes around the gear position - its just blank

-your miles and hours have reverted to zeros or all 9"s and possibly now shows KM now instead of Miles

-your speed shown seems to have almost doubled (possibly KMs per hour even thought it shows Miles)

What has happened is your EEPROM chip on motherboard has lost the programming due to dead battery for
      a LONG time or an electrical malfunction etc...

I have borrowed a friends speedometer (a trusting friend) removed the chip from his, copied the data and put it on mine and it reads perfect now.

I can repair your speedometer it will have 1851 miles and 317.2 hours on it as that is the only copy I have for the 02-04 Foreman 450ES
      I can also do 99-2000 450ES speedometers (3 indicator lights on top of meter) but will have to double-check check on the mileage/hours copy I have and let you know to see if you want that

I can also do TRX500FM and FE meters and the older Rancher 350ES meters as well but it has to have the above symptoms and not water damaged-caught on fire, cracked lcd, etc....

If you have one you want repaired just send to me (just the board with LCD) I can repair it for you for $45.00 or barter if you have a second bad meter for parts
      Shipping would be 4 - $5.00 for First Class with tracking and I will pay return shipping
      I will confirm and send pictures to you as well to show a working completed repair on your display
      If there is heavy water corrosion, rust and rot damage etc.. its probably not repairable but I can try if you want -no fix-no pay
      If you PM me or whatever we can work it out I am easy and like you all I am always fiddling/learning with wheelers
      I think you will be happy and you will have more hair -mine is filling back in...................
      Message me if interested

I am now also doing burned out screen repair if your screen has become unreadable due to UV sunburn damage from the sun
      It will appear burned or melted.
      The cost is 45.00 with same or next day turnaround
      Will do partial barter if you have a second speedometer for parts
      PM me if interested
      Before and after pictures below

• By Arizona
      Well got another one for the elders here. I recently picked up a Honda Trx 250
      in pretty rough shape. Brought it home cleaned it up if thats possible. Motor was
      seized, Pretty bad shape. I unseized the motor, got it to spin over, Got it to crank on its
      own with the start button. Got neutral light, but no spark. Fuses good wiring is old but looks
      intact. Went to check cdi box, here is where the problem lies, I dont know the year. The last one 
      was under the plastic on the crossmember, this one has none. Looks like a  sticker was there at one time. 
      I checked the left side of frame by foot peg and nothing. Cant find any vin number. I need to know the year
      to try to locate a cdi. One clue is this one appears to have 2 cdi boxes. One is a little larger than the other but
      plugs look identical to eachother. One has green connectors and the other has white connectors. Is this only
      on certain year model that has duel cdi boxes? I also need a download for a trx 250 Im thinking its about a 1985 or 86
      but just a guess. Before changing i would like to check some voltages but need a manual for this. Any guess on how to 
      identify and or get a download for this one would be great. Wont let me post pics only .08 MB Down load available. Thanks in advance Az
    • By Chrism
      Hi all, new to this forum so thanks in advance for the help.

I have recently brought a 2013 power steering fuel injected foreman 500.

It has a crack in the front casing and was running rough. I have since replaced the front engine casing and this has made no difference to the engine performance.

It starts and idles but bogs down and starts to die once throttle is applied.

It maybe be but it also sounds very load.

I have uploaded a video link of it.

• By edb6969
      View File 1999-Later Honda TRX400EX Carb/Cable Removal
      1999 - Later Honda TRX400EX Carb/Cable Removal Supplement
      Submitter edb6969 Submitted 11/02/2020 Category Honda ATV  
    • By dpacapt
      Has anyone disabled the engine brake on their atv, or is it even possible?