Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin

Workshop: Installing An Aftermarket Clutch Basket

1 post in this topic

Quad riders dump tons of money into aftermarket parts to make their quads faster. But one of the most overlooked "horsepower" items is your quad's clutch.

More...

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By quadmaniac
      I'm starting this thread to list the ATVs and UTVs that currently have Bluetooth connectivity as OEM and any aftermarket products out there. Lets list and have a discussion about any new devices or atvs that are coming to the market with Bluetooth connectivity. This is probably biased towards atvs with electronic dash clusters, but with the technology changing so fast, it's good to know what's new and up 'n coming.
      I read this on ATVRider...
      Polaris Sportsman XP1000
      The top of the line Polaris Sportsman XP1000 has an instrument cluster that features Bluetooth connectivity. This way, if you get a phone call, voice mail or text while out on the trail, you can glance down at the screen and decide if its important enough to stop and dig your phone out of your pocket.

How many atvs with electronic dashboards do you think will start to have this type of connectivity?
      Check out Polaris' Ride Command: http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-ranger-rzr/touch-screen

• By Snowden
      Hi everyone,
      I have a question, if the starter clutch gear looks fine but is still not working correctly then all I should need to replace is the one way bearing, right?
      thanks,
    • By dblbassdrumer
      [ame]
      [/ame] only when u pull back in the clutch does it make this noise and wanna take off
    • By precision17
      my son has a 50cc Baja atv automatic trans that at time (right now) jerks then dies, once he trys to start it the starter causes the quad to lunge forward like the clutch is not releasing. when this happens, you cannot push the quad backwards either even with the engine off. if you raise the rear on a block it will start but the rear wheels will spin even at idle, if you pull the quad off the block the load of the machine will instantly kill the engine. im guessing its a stuck clutch issue however I cannot find any info anywhere. im an ase master auto tech so I am pretty mechanical just need a point in the right direction. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance!
      Dana
    • By Zero1
      I have taken the cover off and don't see why, but it rubs the shroud/ belt guard at a low idle, there is a small hole starting to rub thru it?